International students have you got your CAS letter? Watch

wingyantsui
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi there

I am wondering if there are any international students starting in September still waiting to get their CAS letter to apply visa ?

I am waiting for a reply from the uni about how to pay the deposit . I have already provide my previous visas and bank statement. Still haven’t heard from the uni what to do next. Any one already got the CAS letter and do you need to attend the admission interview? I am starting to worry I won’t get my Visa in time...
Bucks New University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by wingyantsui)
Hi there

I am wondering if there are any international students starting in September still waiting to get their CAS letter to apply visa ?

I am waiting for a reply from the uni about how to pay the deposit . I have already provide my previous visas and bank statement. Still haven’t heard from the uni what to do next. Any one already got the CAS letter and do you need to attend the admission interview? I am starting to worry I won’t get my Visa in time...
Hi wingyantsui

I believe you've now been in touch with our nursing admissions team so hopefully you should now have received the answers to your questions.

Do let me know if there's anything you still need help with though.

Thanks

Laura
wingyantsui
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi Laura

I am still waiting for the further information about my admissions interview. Can you please give me the formal guidances for the CAS letter admissions interview? So far I just know it will ask what my course about and my future goal. It this admissions interview a credibility interview? What other questions would normal ask and what documents I need to bring with me or fill in before I attend the interview? How long is the interview? Thank you so much
Bucks New University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by wingyantsui)
Hi Laura

I am still waiting for the further information about my admissions interview. Can you please give me the formal guidances for the CAS letter admissions interview? So far I just know it will ask what my course about and my future goal. It this admissions interview a credibility interview? What other questions would normal ask and what documents I need to bring with me or fill in before I attend the interview? How long is the interview? Thank you so much
Hi Emily

It's my understanding that our nursing admissions officer has sent you some information via email regarding this - if you need any further clarification about what to expect from the interview following this, please contact Eneke on 01494 603172 or email [email protected].

Thanks

Laura
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Buckinghamshire New University
    Undergraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
    Nursing Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (105)
66.04%
No I haven't decided yet (33)
20.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (21)
13.21%

Watched Threads