The Student Room Group

CIE IGCSE 2018 May/June Results day

I was just scrolling through this forum and I saw tons of GCSE results day discussions and I noticed there isn't one for us, CIE students! Welp, here it is.

You can talk about anything over here as long as it is related to the results day itself.

Q: When do the results come out ??

A: 14th of August at 05:01 (GMT/UTC)
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Do you think that the grade boundaries will be published before the 14th?
Reply 2
Original post by rentenmark
Do you think that the grade boundaries will be published before the 14th?

I think they will be published on the morning of the results day.
How do you think you did?
i thought the results were at 5am GMT?
Reply 5
Are the results going to come out as A* A Bs or with numbers like 9 8 7 6 ....?
Reply 6
@Missradioactive did you do your CIE IGCSE or GCSE?💗
Original post by kiki213
@Missradioactive did you do your CIE IGCSE or GCSE?💗

Thanks for the mention :smile:

Whoops, I did Edexcel IGCSE :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by desert_fairy
i thought the results were at 5am GMT?

oops, my mistake.
If we only did one subject with CIE would we be able to get the mark before the 23rd? I did history 9-1. If we can would we be able to receive them online?
Reply 10
Original post by jpink2001
If we only did one subject with CIE would we be able to get the mark before the 23rd? I did history 9-1. If we can would we be able to receive them online?

Yes, you will be able to do so.
Is anyone stressing out? I was cool at first but started to worry now. BTW, i'm only in Y10 and did my IGCSE maths a year early.
Reply 12
Original post by JJBoBo12
Are the results going to come out as A* A Bs or with numbers like 9 8 7 6 ....?

they will come out as A* A B etc
Reply 13
Original post by williamnguyen
Is anyone stressing out? I was cool at first but started to worry now. BTW, i'm only in Y10 and did my IGCSE maths a year early.

which variant did you do ?
Reply 14
Original post by waleed99
I was just scrolling through this forum and I saw tons of GCSE results day discussions and I noticed there isn't one for us, CIE students! Welp, here it is.

You can talk about anything over here as long as it is related to the results day itself.

I took CIE gcse
maths 0580
biology 0610
business 0450
economics 0455
english 0511

Im optimistic about english business and economics but maths and biology were a mess , i took variants
22/42 for math and 21/41/61 for bio

if anyone took these subjects and wants to discuss answers and questions i would realllyyy likkeee thaat
did anyone else do history 0470??
I toook maths too 22/42
Original post by Salim16
I took CIE gcse
maths 0580
biology 0610
business 0450
economics 0455
english 0511

Im optimistic about english business and economics but maths and biology were a mess , i took variants
22/42 for math and 21/41/61 for bio

if anyone took these subjects and wants to discuss answers and questions i would realllyyy likkeee thaat
Reply 17
Original post by williamnguyen
I toook maths too 22/42

I did 22/42 as well. I think the curve is gonna be high since all of my class said it was easy.
Original post by waleed99

was anyone given this account by ur school called resultscie or something like that to access ur results? if so, does anyone know what time the results will be released. btw it is 6am BST the results are released to ur school. this is not for us. usually we recieve them a little later but i dont know which time exactly
Original post by bob smith122333
was anyone given this account by ur school called resultscie or something like that to access ur results? if so, does anyone know what time the results will be released. btw it is 6am BST the results are released to ur school. this is not for us. usually we recieve them a little later but i dont know which time exactly

yes i got the website and the results are released 5am GMT and we get them immediately (or so the website says)

https://help.cambridgeinternational.org/hc/en-gb/articles/205696021-When-will-June-2018-results-be-released-

Quick Reply

Latest