Failed everything Watch

username1976009
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Moharis)
Hello

I failed the 1st year of A levels and my school asked me to leave, I then found an apprenticeship in November 2017, however, 7 months in they fired me for not communicating with my team, therefore 2 years of my life wasted

I want to do a 90 credit 1 year BTEC course, my dream is to go to uni what are my options, I can't do a 2 year course as ill be 2 years behind, I will be starting this course in September 2018, will this be enough to get me into uni for the September 2019? Which uni will accept me?
You should be able to get an advanced learner loan to cover the tuition fee costs of the 2nd year
e.m1002
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If it helps I didn't start uni until age 20 and even now I've realised I've done the wrong course so am going to have to save money and start all over again. It makes NO difference what age you are when you're at uni, because nobody cares!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Foundation Year Open Evening Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Regent's University London
    Psychotherapy Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (125)
19.72%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (59)
9.31%
No I am happy with my course choice (357)
56.31%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (93)
14.67%

Watched Threads