The Student Room Group

Predict grade boundaries for your subjects (A level)

What do you think the grade boundaries will be for your subjects?

I think AQA biology grade boundaries will decrease a lot since a lot of people did not finish paper 1 & 3
Last year:
A* : 174
A: 147

This year:
A*: 168
A: 142
Original post by 67823

I think AQA biology grade boundaries will decrease a lot since a lot of people did not finish paper 1 & 3
Last year:

This year:

Whats the point in predicting? It isnt based on much and you will know soon enough in 4 weeks.

Maybe chill and have some fun or work on your options based on various outcomes?
Reply 2
Not really sure tbh. Does anyone have any predictions for Law (AQA) and Business (Edexcel)?
Maths edexcel lol and ocr chem and bio anyone ? :s-smilie: Ngl grade boundaries might put extra stress on us so its better to chill rather than predicting
Original post by 67823

Last year:

This year:

How do you think it will be for AQA physics (if you did it ofc)? Last year it was around 181/250 for an A* and around 150/250 for an A. I'm saying around because of the different optional modules you can do which can change the grade boundaries by a few marks either way but yea.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymouspsych
How do you think it will be for AQA physics (if you did it ofc)? Last year it was around 181/250 for an A* and around 150/250 for an A. I'm saying around because of the different optional modules you can do which can change the grade boundaries by a few marks either way but yea.

I don't think it will change much, I thought it was harder than last years but most people said they thought it was easier so maybe 185/250 for an A* and 154/250 for an A
Original post by yusyus
I don't think it will change much, I thought it was harder than last years but most people said they thought it was easier so maybe 185/250 for an A* and 154/250 for an A

I hope so, I need the A* in physics for my firm offer! :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymouspsych
I hope so, I need the A* in physics for my firm offer! :frown:

I don't need one but I just really want one so I hope they stay low tbh. good luck

Quick Reply

Latest