The Student Room Group

can i apply to an art foundation for september 18

Hi,

long story short, I've always wanted to do art and I thought I couldn't get onto an art foundation, so I've been trying to get onto an access course but after a very in depth phone call with a lady from one of the colleges I wanted to apply to, she told me I still had a chance to apply to an art foundation for this september

preferably in london; does anyone know any unis that will let me onto an art foundation?

Due to personal circumstances i can't wait till next year which is why i need to be enrolled by september.
Original post by a non y mouse
Hi,

long story short, I've always wanted to do art and I thought I couldn't get onto an art foundation, so I've been trying to get onto an access course but after a very in depth phone call with a lady from one of the colleges I wanted to apply to, she told me I still had a chance to apply to an art foundation for this september

preferably in london; does anyone know any unis that will let me onto an art foundation?

Due to personal circumstances i can't wait till next year which is why i need to be enrolled by september.

See https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5017684

Kingston, Manchester Met, Leeds Arts, Oxford Brookes, Rave (I think - their deadline has passed and there's nothing on the website stating they are accepting late applications) and UAL are all closed for entry in 2018.
Morley College, Camden WMC, Art Academy should be still be accepting places. Give them a phone call.

Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest