The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

How can I chat with students from European universities?

hello
Im from Iran
im looking for an apply to European universities.
i need someone to give me some information about that.
how can i apply?
what is that require?
which university is good to apply in course of mechanical engineering?
where can i have free education?
Hello! Do you mean UK or continental universities? They’re both very different, if it’s uk you’re looking at I’d be happy to help :smile:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by hanselandpetal
Hello! Do you mean UK or continental universities? They’re both very different, if it’s uk you’re looking at I’d be happy to help :smile:

first of all thank you for your attention.
i mean both of them. i dont have a lot information about universities in Europa and also in UK
i just know that some universities have Heavy cost for education and apply and some of them are free education like universities in France/Germany/noway.
generally im in a lack of information about this universities and how to apply there so i need someone like you to give me important information about this.
even i do researches in internet but i think it doesn't enough.
tnx
So in terms of funding, uk unis charge £16000 per year for international students, and European ones tend to charge £2000-£20000, I’m not aware of any which are free by default. Your best chance of getting reduced or no fees would be with a scholarship, but you’d need to do some research into the different unis to see if you qualify :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by hanselandpetal
So in terms of funding, uk unis charge £16000 per year for international students, and European ones tend to charge £2000-£20000, I’m not aware of any which are free by default. Your best chance of getting reduced or no fees would be with a scholarship, but you’d need to do some research into the different unis to see if you qualify :smile:

yeah i think i have to do that.
honestly i cant handle this fees.
it must be other ways to try.

thank you for giving me this informations.
wish you luck my friend:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending