The Student Room Group

UKVI Apprenticeship

Hello everyone! has anyone here applied for the UKVI Apprenticeship that was posted via manpower?
Has anyone heard back their online assessment results?
Thanks
Xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I have applied and finished my assessments same day and heard from them the next day. Apparently I’m One of the top scorers.
Original post by Pipa81
Hi, I have applied and finished my assessments same day and heard from them the next day. Apparently I’m One of the top scorers.

I am also through to the next round!
Has anyone here had an interview for an Apprenticeship? It’s to Core Cops based but more on like judgement an reliability
Reply 4
Hi,

Has anyone been invited for the video interview? If so do you have any idea what type of questions may be asked?

Best of Luck to all!
Reply 5
I have just done the video interview. The questions are based on the The 7 core strengths and behavioural indicators for Home Office which is written on the last page of guidance form attachment they sent. You have I think 1 minute to read question (it's also read out to you) and prepare yourself. Which I think is more than enough since you don't get that time in a normal interview. Then 2 minutes to talk. It took me a couple of questions to time myself correctly whilst I answer. My advice is to relaaaaax. Read the core strengths and don't overthink it. You only have 2 minutes to answer. Be concise in your answers and be mindful of time. May God make you all successful. :smile:
Do you know how many apprentices they are accepting?
Reply 7
Original post by superchick14
Do you know how many apprentices they are accepting?

On the civil service website it said something like 86 posts. But that's in different cities London, sollihul, Newcastle etc.. I'm assuming 10 or 15 each city but I'm just taking a guess
Reply 8
Hey guys, Hope everything is going well. I have a bit of a dilemma at the moment, tried to do my video interview on Saturday but I was experiencing technical issues. Long story short, this submitted my video interview without me answering any of the questions. I’ve emailed resourcing team twice but still no answer. Deadline is tomorrow, what do I do?
Original post by Nadia751
Hey guys, Hope everything is going well. I have a bit of a dilemma at the moment, tried to do my video interview on Saturday but I was experiencing technical issues. Long story short, this submitted my video interview without me answering any of the questions. I’ve emailed resourcing team twice but still no answer. Deadline is tomorrow, what do I do?

Hi Nadia

I had the same problem, I emailed the resource team and I was surprised how quickly they resolved the situation. I even received an email from one of the staff members around 10pm the same day, so don't fret, I am sure you will hear something soon.

Give it until tomorrow morning, and then if you haven't heard anything back perhaps give them a call/ keep emailing them?
Okay really? Do you know the contact number by any chance?
Anyone heard back if they were successful or not?! Good luck guys!
Reply 12
Original post by superchick14
Anyone heard back if they were successful or not?! Good luck guys!

I haven't heard anything. On the guidance pack it said they'll contact us by the 7th so they're abit late. I'm hoping we'll hear something by monday. Good luck to you too :smile:
I started to worry realising that the 7th had gone past and still hadn’t had any feedback, I guess they’re late, hopefully we get a reply today. Best of luck to you all.
Reply 14
If its anything like the border force recruitment process, we could be in for a long wait :smile:
Reply 15
I emailed UKVI and they said that they will be updating everyone no later than the 21st September.
Hi guys,Has anyone heard anything about the video interview ?
Reply 17
Nop, nothing. They said 21st at the latest.
Anyone heard anything?!
Got this reply
“We are working hard to get the outcome to you as quickly as possible next week however this may not be until next Friday”
So another week to go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending