Graduation deferred until Summer resit.

Watch
Other_Owl
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can anyone share their stories about who have been in the same position has me. I'm studying at ARU.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Other_Owl)
Can anyone share their stories about who have been in the same position has me.
Of you fail an exam, then in most cases they will not let you graduate in the summer because you havent passed enough credits and you will be shuffled on to the next graduation ceremony, which is normally next spring when all the master students graduate. Its disappointing because you dont graduate with your friends, but that comes with the territory for failing the exam.
Other_Owl
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Of you fail an exam, then in most cases they will not let you graduate in the summer because you havent passed enough credits and you will be shuffled on to the next graduation ceremony, which is normally next spring when all the master students graduate. Its disappointing because you dont graduate with your friends, but that comes with the territory for failing the exam.
ARU says the the exam resit results are decided in 4th September if you pass them all you graduate in October like everyone else.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Other_Owl)
ARU says the the exam resit results are decided in 4th September if you pass them all you graduate in October like everyone else.
Your thread makes no mention of ARU.

I gave you what i believe is the most common procedure for unis dealing with people who have failed and need to do resits. there often isnt time between completing the exams and getting them marked. Aru may be different, which means you are in luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (154)
60.39%
I don't have everything I need (101)
39.61%

Watched Threads