harrietmoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone.

I had an interview with the Ministry of Justice in early May for researcher position. I was then told I had a provisional offer in early July and was asked to complete pre-employment checks. I have since completed these, received my DBS through the post and my references have been completed. I'm just wondering how long it should take before I get a formal offer? I have rang the MoJ a couple of times but they can't give me an answer. Has anyone else experienced this? Should I be worried?

Thanks in advance
t_i23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No need to worry, I'm currently at the same stage as well. At the interview I was told that it can take up to 6 months for the pre-employment checks to be completed.
NymeriaRhaenys
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Unfortunately it’s always like that. I applied for a promotion within the same division I’m working in MOJ and I’ve got to go through all the same pre-employment checks again. X_x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (559)
34.04%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.23%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (331)
20.16%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.57%

Watched Threads