The Student Room Group

Please help me!

I’m going into year 10 and wanting to just keep on top of revision.
1) how do I revise effectively
2) how do I revise OUT A TEXTBOOK
section your topics and scedule days where u revise certain topics. do not leave this till the last min. make notes out of your textbook and only highlight the necessary information then make a final draft of notes and consistently revise them. use colours ajd imagery to help you even posters will do
Reply 2
Original post by willpugh_
I’m going into year 10 and wanting to just keep on top of revision.
1) how do I revise effectively
2) how do I revise OUT A TEXTBOOK

Right, first thing's first(I'm the realist-that never gets old :P) don't burn urself out by doing too much revision, it's a holiday for a reason.
Secondly, make sure to make ur notes on everything you've covered so far.(I regretted not doing this in Year 11).
get someone to test you on content and test urself.
Whatever notes you've done so far, anything missing just add on from the textbook.
Reply 3
Original post by mariah12340
section your topics and scedule days where u revise certain topics. do not leave this till the last min. make notes out of your textbook and only highlight the necessary information then make a final draft of notes and consistently revise them. use colours ajd imagery to help you even posters will do

Great help, thanks very much!
Reply 4
Original post by Api00
Right, first thing's first(I'm the realist-that never gets old :P) don't burn urself out by doing too much revision, it's a holiday for a reason.
Secondly, make sure to make ur notes on everything you've covered so far.(I regretted not doing this in Year 11).
get someone to test you on content and test urself.
Whatever notes you've done so far, anything missing just add on from the textbook.

I’m trying not to have that issue so thank you very much! Great advice! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by willpugh_
I’m trying not to have that issue so thank you very much! Great advice! :smile:

No problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending