Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Ask a Nottingham Trent University (NTU) Student

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Clayton312312

Hi

I am a student of Nottingham Trent University

I would like to know how easy is it to change course in Nottingham Trent University if you want to change course? I'm doing financial mathematics. I was told I meet the criteria in business in my UCAS application times. I'm 100% meet the criteria for Business School Studies

Will they let me in and how hard is it switching from a Mathematics department to a business department if there are currently no spaces left ?

Do I need to wait for someone to dropout first and take the space to be filled ? Will they let me in this year ? I don't want to wait a whole year if there is one empty space available

How does it work and how hard is it to let you change and will they let you if there is an extra space ?

It can be, but it really depends on the course/spaces. They won't let you switch too late into the year though. You should call admissions ASAP
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Juju12355
Can I get into Finance and Accountancy with business (old spec BTEC) IT (old spec BTEC) maths (new spec a level) with D*D*A respectively? If you could estimate?? Thanks for any replies

Call admissions, they'll be able to tell you more, but look into how many UCAS points you have and whether it meets the entry requirements
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Hey!

I'm Chelsea, 20, and I've just finished my first year at Nottingham Trent. I study animation in the department or art and design and live/study on the city campus.

If anyone has any questions about the university or Nottingham itself and wants to hear from a current student about it, feel free to sling them my way!

Hi,I got an offer to study an Msc degree at NTU in Sep 2018.They offered a 25% scholarship but the fee is still high.I am thinking of turning down the offer and look elsewhere affordable.Am I going to regret this?What is NTU like from a student's experience?
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Call admissions, they'll be able to tell you more, but look into how many UCAS points you have and whether it meets the entry requirements

Have you changed course before?
Original post by Juju12355
Can I get into Finance and Accountancy with business (old spec BTEC) IT (old spec BTEC) maths (new spec a level) with D*D*A respectively? If you could estimate?? Thanks for any replies

Definetly! but its the hotline and business courses are closed now.
Do you have a rough idea how much entry will be to the trent official freshers events each? Trying to decide whether its worth buying a wristband or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending