The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Diogenes. Not to ask him anything in particular, but he masturbated in public and lived in a jar so presumably having any convo with him would be a wild ride.
The Lord Jesus Christ.

I've got questions that need answers 😎
Empress Matilda
Original post by JaydorIV
The Lord Jesus Christ.

I've got questions that need answers 😎

You may be there a while on the question front! :tongue:
Original post by shadowdweller
If you could meet anyone in history, who would it be, and why?

Anyone that I was in a former life.
Original post by shadowdweller
If you could meet anyone in history, who would it be, and why?

Sir Isaac Newton because he invented toblerones and gravity.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by torpedo321
Anyone that I was in a former life.

Ooo, that's a pretty awesome twist on it! Do you think you'd get along? :tongue:
William Shakespeare. Because I like literature, his books and plays haha!
Richard III - so many theories about his character - love to find out what he was really like.
Original post by Joservela
Either F. Scott Fitzgerald or Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Great authors with great minds. Specially I would discuss Fitzgerald’s “The Great Gatsby” novel since many believe that Jay Gatsby was indeed Fitzgerald himself.

What a lovely thought! :smile:
Hitler
Stalin
Mao
Pol pot
Idi Amin
Vlad the impaler
hm. Bobby Kennedy maybe. He was a lot more progressive than his brother and so I would love to find out more about his views.
Hitler.
Reply 33
Original post by chris2791
princess diana such a selfless and caring person who was lacked the chance of being loved herself

Which Princess Diana? The original one who married Prince Charles or the actress who went round all the hospitals?
Probably Swedish Actress Ingrid Bergman who won 3 Academy Awards and was in movies like Casablanca back in her day. I'd also ask her what Sweden was like when she was growing up.
Santa Clause, I have a lot of complaints and some biscuits for the reindeer.
The one and only Muhammad Ali.
Jesus, Moses, Joan of Arc, Helen of Troy, Martin Luther - maybe Robin Hood
Freddie Mercury
Original post by ELBA444
Which Princess Diana? The original one who married Prince Charles or the actress who went round all the hospitals?

I think its so ignorant for you to say that, did you take time to reaearch and learn about her depression caused by her husband cheating and not emotionally supporting her in a cold hirearchy of the british monarchy and to add the emotional abuse she encounted when she was a child that marked to her being more prone to mental illness. " the actress who went around the hospitals" raised awareness and millions of pounds for charitable causes for very sick children ontop of all the mental and physical tourment she was going through it shows me incredible humanity that this great woman left behind and its such a shame that people like you probably who hasnt been through half of what she went through to judge and call all of her problems self inflicted refering to her being an " actress"