The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because sex is fun but being in someone's pocket is less so.
There are boys out there who genuinely want a relationship and just not sex. You are just meeting the wrong guys.
Biology
Original post by Anonymous
I know not all boys are like this but no matter HOW beautiful, classy, kind, funny a girl is- a boy still won’t date her because he doesn’t want anything serious? Or they will have sex with a lovely girl and not get any feelings even though she’s lovely and she’ll get feelings and get hurt?? I do not understand.

Im a guy and am not bothered about sex. I just want a girlfriend.
I know not all boys are like this but no matter HOW beautiful, classy, kind, funny a girl is- a boy still won’t date her because he doesn’t want anything serious? Or they will have sex with a lovely girl and not get any feelings even though she’s lovely and she’ll get feelings and get hurt?? I do not understand.

There are some girls that only want sex. What’s the problem?

because they like the physical which gives an immediate reward but cant be bothered with or feel awkward with emotions and a relationship.

Because they are immature, and do not deserve anyone’s attention. And I have to ask other posters on this thread, why on Earth are you posting anonymously?
Reply 8
There are some girls that only want sex. What’s the problem?

It’s not a problem. If a girl just wants sex too that’s fine but I know some boys who pretend to want to date the girl, sleep with her and suddenly they tell her they don’t want a relationship which hurts them
Teenagers today.
im ngl i honestly dont care about sex, im seen as a bit of a road guy, but all i want is to rest my head on my girls lap/chest while she strokes my beard talking about everything and anything. its just so hard to find the right person nowadays...
It’s not a problem. If a girl just wants sex too that’s fine but I know some boys who pretend to want to date the girl, sleep with her and suddenly they tell her they don’t want a relationship which hurts them

yh when you go uni youll deep it loads of guys sell dreaams they wine and dine, take you on holidays take you to the shard etc just to off pant

Why do some boys just want sex?

Because some boys are different from other boys.
It's just the type of guys you're meeting, maybe try a different scene where you're finding guys maybe get to know a guy and then start a relationship with them through friendship as to keep sex off the table for as long as possible
Reply 14
Relationship is effort

Sex is the usual quick pump and dump
I think this problem plagues both sexes.

Women always want me to use my hot powerful physicality to **** them into the middle of next week, but none of them wanna sit back and snuggle while watching Stardust :frown:
yh when you go uni youll deep it loads of guys sell dreaams they wine and dine, take you on holidays take you to the shard etc just to off pant

This is SO funny because my boyfriend did exactly this to me at uni.
As others said, i percieve it to be pleasure up straight. However I'm of the opinion is that sex really should happen in committed relationships (ie not just having sex and dumping after 3 days_
some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want sex.
also i could have become like this, but i have morals. but for me and alot of guys ik we all fell in love with that 1 girl who did us so dirty, not the same girl btw,but we all loved and wanted to spend the rest of our lives with 1 chick and as soon as she did us dirty we lost all faith in girls so we just (not me) just fxck and bounce

Latest

Trending

Trending