Street Fighter V advice Watch

Vic Vinegar
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I've just got Street Fighter V Arcade Edition on PS4. I played it for a bit and really enjoyed it.

The arcade mode gets harder as you go, so what tips do you have to stopping me getting crushed all the time?

Do you play Street Fighter? Who's your favourite character? What's your best move?
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don’t play street fighter V so I can’t answer much but I can say that practice is key.
Stick to one character and practice.
Once you get to know their strengths and weaknesses, arcade mode will be much easier.
Ruhab Dabeer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Vic Vinegar)
So I've just got Street Fighter V Arcade Edition on PS4. I played it for a bit and really enjoyed it.

The arcade mode gets harder as you go, so what tips do you have to stopping me getting crushed all the time?

Do you play Street Fighter? Who's your favourite character? What's your best move?
Try playing as Akuma or Bison
They top tier
Or choose an easier difficulty
Ruhab Dabeer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Vic Vinegar)

Try Training mode and do practice combos there
Look at beginner's guide if u want
It is quite fun
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads