The Student Room Group

Have I been banned from a club?

Hi there, I’m looking for some advice regarding clubbing and being abnned

Recently, about two weeks ago got caught at one of my favourite clubs doing something rather insubordinate in the toilets. One of the security guards in the club took me out and had me in a headlock for 15 minutes trying to get me to pay him £40, promising he’d let me go without any further action if I did so. Fortunately (or unfortunately for him), I had no cash on me at the time. His scheme was essentially to keep my ID with him whilst I went to the cashpoint to get money out, and if I didn’t do that, he’d apparently ‘call the police’. However, in light of his heavy accent and my current state at that point, we were both so confused in the discussion to the point that he completely forgot to take my drivers license and I managed to escape unharmed with it. However, the fundamental question remains; have I been banned? To my memory he didn’t take my ID nor any of my details down but there is always the possibility that CCTV was checked and I’d be tracked down and ID banned that way (as the clothes I was wearing at that point made me stick out like a sore thumb) - although my friends are telling me that the chances of this are somewhat slim. Does anyone have any experience with this sort of thing? Any vaguely helpful advice on the matter would be very much appreciated! :smile:
Don't go to that club for a few weeks and you'll be fine. I doubt they remember who you are or care that much tbh
Reply 2
Something insubordinate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending