Esthere
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, is anyone doing the IMAT for medicine in Italy in September 2018?
BioOx
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Me.
Esthere
Rep:
(Original post by BioOx)
Me.
Can I ask what books are you using to study please?
BioOx
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Esthere)
Can I ask what books are you using to study please?
Doing a bunch of TSA, BMAT and IMAT papers....revising everything covered during A levels *chem and bio No need for any special preparation just take it easy Where are you from.... and which uni are u applying to
idiris23
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hey im doing it this year as welljust being going through the imat past paper
idiris23
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
does anyone have full access to the imat papers
as i hav not been able to access some of them
BioOx
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by idiris23)
does anyone have full access to the imat papers
as i hav not been able to access some of them
http://www.admissionstesting.org/for...ring-for-imat/
idiris23
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
wait actually seen the rest

Thank you
idiris23
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
i am applying to Sapienza University
what about you?
BioOx
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by idiris23)
i am applying to Sapienza University
what about you?
Pavia
Considering that you are an international applicant, it will be pretty easy to get in
Nazah
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi there,I'm applying to Milan and have registered for the IMAT in Sept. I had my certificates 'certified' and I'm about to send them off to the FCO for the 'apostilles'. Does anyone know whether the university requires ONLY A-Level certificates or both A-Level and GCSE certificates?After the apostille stage, I have to send my certificates to the Italian Consulate for the DV.Any advice appreciated.Many thanks
BioOx
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
As far as I am aware they just need your school leaving certificate. I am not sure about the DV.
Esthere
Rep:
I'm from Ireland but I'll be sitting the IMAT in the UK. My choice is Turin but my results are not out yet and so I'm having trouble with the application but my 2nd choice is Milan international
(Original post by BioOx)
Doing a bunch of TSA, BMAT and IMAT papers....revising everything covered during A levels *chem and bio No need for any special preparation just take it easy Where are you from.... and which uni are u applying to
BioOx
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Esthere)
I'm from Ireland but I'll be sitting the IMAT in the UK. My choice is Turin but my results are not out yet and so I'm having trouble with the application but my 2nd choice is Milan international
You should be fine as far as I am aware. You just have to make sure that you get the apostille and DV before the actual enrollment. At the very end of September. You did not have to pre-enroll?

How is studying going for you (ALL)? Not so many people doing IMAT that actually use TSR
Esthere
Rep:
(Original post by BioOx)
You should be fine as far as I am aware. You just have to make sure that you get the apostille and DV before the actual enrollment. At the very end of September. You did not have to pre-enroll?

How is studying going for you (ALL)? Not so many people doing IMAT that actually use TSR
I am currently trying to fill out an application for Turin but its so confusing. Is it definite entry for Italy or is it possible to not get a place anywhere as an EU student?

Studying is okay just the chem and bio is a bit harder than I did in school and I never took physics but the logical reasoning is like the hpat
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (258)
42.93%
The paper was reasonable (250)
41.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (52)
8.65%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
6.82%

Watched Threads