The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
one of the guys who make an account just so they can come on here and say the n word a bunch of times before getting banned
The tsr owner cos she must be minted.
Reply 3
Original post by ml55
one of the guys who make an account just so they can come on here and say the n word a bunch of times before getting banned

lol good choice (if you mean meeting them, not dating them, hopefully) :smile: and what would you say/do to them?
Reply 4
Original post by TheJammyFox
The tsr owner cos she must be minted.

I prefer the term "comfortable" but yes I am very minted lol
Deffo would love to meet you, ProRoadman, MissRadioactive, TheAlchemistress, and MehrkishA8 and no I'm not tagging them.. Since I can't be with my partner anyway due to unprecedented circumstances, I'd say ----------. Please don't hate me :colondollar:
Original post by kiki213
I prefer the term "comfortable" but yes I am very minted lol

I was saying the TSR owner.....but 😂😂😂 okayy I don't mind.
Reply 7
Original post by TheJammyFox
I was saying the TSR owner.....but 😂😂😂 okayy I don't mind.

I know 😂 but how do you know I'm not the TSR owner?
Reply 8
Original post by ShantelleLuis
Deffo would love to meet you, ProRoadman, MissRadioactive, TheAlchemistress, and MehrkishA8 and no I'm not tagging them.. Since I can't be with my partner anyway due to unprecedented circumstances, I'd say ----------. Please don't hate me :colondollar:

Aw, I'd love to meet you, you're so sweet 💕 Who'd you like to meet instead of your partner? And why would I hate you?
Original post by kiki213
I know 😂 but how do you know I'm not the TSR owner?

Hmmmmm..........
I would meet @Missradioactive, @ShantelleLuis, @as125, , and a special someone (they know you they are 😉)
Original post by kiki213
Aw, I'd love to meet you, you're so sweet 💕 Who'd you like to meet instead of your partner? And why would I hate you?
Why thank you! As I said: "----------" . There's quite a reason why I may have said that.
Reply 12
Original post by ProRoadman
I would meet @Missradioactive, @ShantelleLuis, @as125, @shameful_burrito, and a special someone (they know you they are 😉)

Why am I not first on your list? Are you indirectly throwing shade at me lol
I'd love to meet myself
Reply 14
Original post by ShantelleLuis
Why thank you! As I said: "----------" . There's quite a reason why I may have said that.

Is it @ProRoadman
I would meet @Missradioactive, @ShantelleLuis, @as125, @shameful_burrito, AND A SPECIAL SOMEONE (they know you they are 😉)
:rofl: Oi kiki! He has a message for you!! eww the emoji slanted..
Original post by kiki213
Maybe... don't forget there are other users I know with the same letter count :tongue:.
Original post by kiki213

Haha. I’m not throwing shade. Dw I did mention you. 😉
Original post by kiki213
:rofl:
Haha. I’m not throwing shade. Dw I did mention you. 😉
I FLIPPING KNEW IT!!! :biggrin:

Latest