katie091000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am currently considering this Univeristy as one of my first options, and I was hoping someone would be able to tell me something about it- anything! What have your experiences been like? Have you heard good things about it? Any kind of information would be helpful
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by katie091000)
I am currently considering this Univeristy as one of my first options, and I was hoping someone would be able to tell me something about it- anything! What have your experiences been like? Have you heard good things about it? Any kind of information would be helpful
Have you visited? You have until next January to make your choices so there's no rush

Posted from TSR Mobile
CharlotteMarsh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm currently studying at UEA, I really enjoyed my first year. All of my lecturers are really approachable and I've made plenty of new friends.
That being said, it's always best if you go and visit on an open day to have a look round and see if it seems like the best place for you.
University of East Anglia
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Katie,

We may be a little bias, but we can’t deny that UEA is absolutely brilliant! We're currently 14th in the Complete University Guide League Table and were 4th in this year’s National Student Survey results, with an overall satisfaction score of 89%. https://www.thecompleteuniversitygui...k/east-anglia/

I actually just graduated myself, having spent 4 years here in total studying Media. I liked it so much that I'm now doing a 3 month internship here too! There are so many fun events throughout the year such as Pimp My Barrow, Derby Day and great gigs at the LCR. Not only that, but I also love Norwich

What course are you looking at taking?
Heidi
katie091000
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of East Anglia)
Hi Katie,

We may be a little bias, but we can’t deny that UEA is absolutely brilliant! We're currently 14th in the Complete University Guide League Table and were 4th in this year’s National Student Survey results, with an overall satisfaction score of 89%. https://www.thecompleteuniversitygui...k/east-anglia/

I actually just graduated myself, having spent 4 years here in total studying Media. I liked it so much that I'm now doing a 3 month internship here too! There are so many fun events throughout the year such as Pimp My Barrow, Derby Day and great gigs at the LCR. Not only that, but I also love Norwich

What course are you looking at taking?
Heidi
Hi, thanks so much for your reply!
I’m thinking of either taking Social Psychology or Law, UEA is actually quite far away from where I live, so that’s why I’m deliberating on wbegef it big I want to travel that far. I’ve heard great things about the uni though!
I realise you might not have these kind of details, but I have two main questions.
For Social Psychology, would you say it contains a lot of statistics work?
For Law, would you be at a disadvantage if you hadn’t studied it at A Level, and how fo UEA deal with that?
Any information would be great
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, thanks so much for your reply!
I’m thinking of either taking Social Psychology or Law, UEA is actually quite far away from where I live, so that’s why I’m deliberating on wbegef it big I want to travel that far. I’ve heard great things about the uni though!
I realise you might not have these kind of details, but I have two main questions.
For Social Psychology, would you say it contains a lot of statistics work?
For Law, would you be at a disadvantage if you hadn’t studied it at A Level, and how fo UEA deal with that?
Any information would be great
I see. Where would you be coming from? I would advise that you talk to our admissions team about your questions, as they will be able to give a much better answer! Their email is [email protected] and their contact number is 01603591515. Sorry that I couldn't be of anymore help.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions!
Heidi
katie091000
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of East Anglia)
I see. Where would you be coming from? I would advise that you talk to our admissions team about your questions, as they will be able to give a much better answer! Their email is [email protected] and their contact number is 01603591515. Sorry that I couldn't be of anymore help.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions!
Heidi
One more thing I was wondering is if I were to, let’s say apply to do social psychology, but upon getting my A Level results realise that I want to change to Law- would that be possible? Or by that point would it be too late? I’m not going to Uni this year, it’ll be next year
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
One more thing I was wondering is if I were to, let’s say apply to do social psychology, but upon getting my A Level results realise that I want to change to Law- would that be possible? Or by that point would it be too late? I’m not going to Uni this year, it’ll be next year
Yes that's certainly a possibility! You would have to go through the clearing or adjustment process if that was the case

Heidi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UNDERGRADUATE OPEN DAY Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of East Anglia
    UNDERGRADUATE OPEN DAY Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (35)
7.23%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (286)
59.09%
No (163)
33.68%

Watched Threads