The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It should be big enough to urinate without getting it all over your hands.
Some people have big dicks at 16, some don’t have it until later idk
Around 4 inches or 5 inches
Reply 4
National average is 5 inches for an adult male (21 years +). Boys don't stop growing till 21. Orgasm for a female is achieved by the rhythmic thrusting of your pubic bone against her clitoris, not by how long your penis is.
Original post by Kiltpin
National average is 5 inches for an adult male (21 years +). Boys don't stop growing till 21. Orgasm for a female is achieved by the rhythmic thrusting of your pubic bone against her clitoris, not by how long your penis is.

Is that why every randy rabbit comes with a human pelvis glued to the top of it?
Original post by Yung_Hindi
What size should it be and the health benefits?

The size it should be is whatever size it currently is. There are no ‘health benefits’ that come with it being a certain size, and there is certainly no way of changing the size of your penis. In any case, penis size makes no difference to anything, and there is no point in worrying about it.

Having said that, TSR is not really the place to make such inquiries. Here is a link to the relevant NHS website; I suggest you have a read of it.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/penis-size/

Of particular interest to you will be the following:

“There are no average length figures for teenagers because people grow at different rates.

Research has found the average erect penis size varies from around 13cm to 18cm (5in to 7in).”
(edited 5 years ago)
7 metres.

Spoiler

Weirdest post in my day.
Reply 9
At 16 it's probably as big as it's gonna get.My personal opinion is if your much under like 5 inches hard your small.
5-6 your decent
6-7 biggish
7-8 defo bigO
8 huge
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Kiltpin

That description’s kinda hot
im a girl and just saying big dicks can hurt. as long as you can make her *** thats literally all that matters and most girls dont even orgasm from thrusting its more clitoris based
I second the above .. my partner has a big penis and he has to be careful not to hurt me during sex, so he always feels he has to hold back a little. So bigger isn't always better!
Reply 13
dont worry baby i will treat you right with my 4 inch hammer slammer :wink:

Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
I second the above .. my partner has a big penis and he has to be careful not to hurt me during sex, so he always feels he has to hold back a little. So bigger isn't always better!
Original post by yargman
dont worry baby i will treat you right with my 4 inch hammer slammer :wink:

I'll pass, thanks anyway.
Reply 15
3 INCHES if you're asian

10 INCHES if you're black
Reply 16
Couple of feet.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
7 metres.

Spoiler

sounds about right