?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What size should it be and the health benefits
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It should be big enough to urinate without getting it all over your hands.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Some people have big dicks at 16, some don’t have it until later idk
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Around 4 inches or 5 inches
Kiltpin
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
National average is 5 inches for an adult male (21 years +). Boys don't stop growing till 21. Orgasm for a female is achieved by the rhythmic thrusting of your pubic bone against her clitoris, not by how long your penis is.
Johnathan94
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kiltpin)
National average is 5 inches for an adult male (21 years +). Boys don't stop growing till 21. Orgasm for a female is achieved by the rhythmic thrusting of your pubic bone against her clitoris, not by how long your penis is.
Is that why every randy rabbit comes with a human pelvis glued to the top of it?
username3535256
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Yung_Hindi)
What size should it be and the health benefits?
The size it should be is whatever size it currently is. There are no ‘health benefits’ that come with it being a certain size, and there is certainly no way of changing the size of your penis. In any case, penis size makes no difference to anything, and there is no point in worrying about it.

Having said that, TSR is not really the place to make such inquiries. Here is a link to the relevant NHS website; I suggest you have a read of it.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/penis-size/

Of particular interest to you will be the following:

“There are no average length figures for teenagers because people grow at different rates.

Research has found the average erect penis size varies from around 13cm to 18cm (5in to 7in).”
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
7 metres.

Spoiler:
Show

There is no health, moral or legal imperative dictating how large your penis should be at 16, providing it does all the things it's supposed to do.
username3959912
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Weirdest post in my day.
Dalemanc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
At 16 it's probably as big as it's gonna get.My personal opinion is if your much under like 5 inches hard your small.
5-6 your decent
6-7 biggish
7-8 defo bigO
8 huge
Last edited by Dalemanc; 8 months ago
arjibarji123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Kiltpin)
That description’s kinda hot
eloidonn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
im a girl and just saying big dicks can hurt. as long as you can make her *** thats literally all that matters and most girls dont even orgasm from thrusting its more clitoris based
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I second the above .. my partner has a big penis and he has to be careful not to hurt me during sex, so he always feels he has to hold back a little. So bigger isn't always better!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (374)
59.08%
Yes- I don't like it (34)
5.37%
No- I want it (180)
28.44%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.11%

Watched Threads