The Student Room Group

Results

I heard people talking about seeing their papers. Does this still exist and ,if so, how does it work?
Original post by VisualUnicorn
I heard people talking about seeing their papers. Does this still exist and ,if so, how does it work?

For GCSEs sat with Edexcel you will be able to receive a copy of any number of your scripts free of charge if you talk to your school. (specifically your exams officer) Your marks will be indicated on the paper. This is a digital copy, that will probably be printed, so you have immediate access. However if you sat your GCSEs with a different exam board, you will have to pay a fee to access your script. This is about £15 per paper from memory.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by _gcx
For GCSEs sat with Edexcel you will be able to receive a copy of any number of your scripts free of charge if you talk to your school. (specifically your exams officer) Your marks will be indicated on the paper. This is a digital copy, that will probably be printed, so you have immediate access. However if you sat your GCSEs with a different exam board, you will have to pay a fee to access your script. This is about £15 per paper from memory.

£15????? Thanks
Original post by VisualUnicorn
£15????? Thanks

Just checked, OCR asks for £11.75 per paper for a priority script (intended if you want a remark), or £11.35 which isn't guaranteed to arrive before the remark deadline.

AQA costs £14.25 per paper for priority and £11.30 otherwise.

Requesting your script back is only really worth it for you, as mentioned before, if you intend to get your paper remarked. Your teachers might want your paper if you performed particularly well. (as this is a new spec I know of quite a few teachers that did this last year)

Quick Reply

Latest