The Student Room Group

Question for the guys...

Are you more attracted to girls that wear lots of makeup with their tits and arse in right clothes or a girl that wears comfy clothes ie- jumper and stuff. ?? Personally I wear comfy clothes but I want to know what boys are attracted to???
Wear makeup if you want to. But be comfortable with your prospective partner seeing you without it.
Also wear whatever clothing you like, whether you're taken or not should have nothing to do with your fashion sense
Original post by hello_shawn
Wear makeup if you want to. But be comfortable with your prospective partner seeing you without it.
Also wear whatever clothing you like, whether you're taken or not should have nothing to do with your fashion sense

I do wear what I like I just want to know what the boys think about what clothes girls wear 👍🏻
Original post by Georgiaaa.xo
I do wear what I like I just want to know what the boys think about what clothes girls wear 👍🏻

If he looks brown and has black hair, run away. They can hurt you and get away with it :wink:
Also don't let anyone stop you from wearing anything, just keep yourself safe :smile:
Reply 4
Make up and shiny clothes like leather skirts always work with use blokes we are effectively magpies shiny and new always grabs attention
If he looks brown and has black hair, run away. They can hurt you and get away with it :wink:
Also don't let anyone stop you from wearing anything, just keep yourself safe :smile:

What do you mean they can hurt you?
Are you more attracted to girls that wear lots of makeup with their tits and arse in right clothes or a girl that wears comfy clothes ie- jumper and stuff. ?? Personally I wear comfy clothes but I want to know what boys are attracted to???

Definitely the 2nd one

If I go for someone like the first one it wouldn't be for anything serious. But 100% prefer the second option.
What do you mean they can hurt you?

You know what it is with the grooming gangs. They always seem to be above the law. Because we're "racist" if they aren't.

well i never like lots of makeup, i love mascara and eyeliner and the rest should be minimal if at all (depends how naturally pretty you are).

as for clothes, i really like a girl who knows when to wear comfy clothes and when to dress up. love seeing a girl in a hoodie but i also really like dresses etc
I'm personally attracted to girls who like me and find me sexually attractive. That doesn't happen very often to me, but when it does, it's very nice and makes me attracted to her. :tongue:

For me, I'm always looking for girls who give signals that they want a relationship/sex. Usually the ones who wear a lot of makeup and showing off their tits/arse are ones who want that - not always, but usually.
[QUOTE="hello_shawn;78977838"]You know what it is with the grooming gangs. They always seem to be above the law. Because we're "racist" if they aren't.[/QUOTE
You know what it is with the grooming gangs. They always seem to be above the law. Because we're "racist" if they aren't.

It’s racist to say they’re all like that
i prefer girls with a good personality and that they are atracted to me and think im nice,i do also like big tits but not to big and a nice arse, thats just what boys like.
Reply 12
Honestly most of use guys are like magpies a girl in shiny materials will always get lots of attention

Quick Reply

Latest