Bf keeps going down on me and fingering help? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Every time we meet he has to go down on me. And in his words he has to ‘lick it out.’ Last time we met he told me to wear a skirt and no panties. And I didn’t take my bra off. He told me to open my legs for him and I did then he basically forcefully put his head down there I was trying to get him to stop but he was too strong so I just let him. After a while I started enjoying it but then I made him stop after a while I told him I’d give him a handjob or blow job so I went to put my underwear back on and he stopped me and immediately started fingering me. My question is why does he behave like this and constantly wants to eat me out and finger me. He’d rather do that then me pleasuring him... I don’t get why he enjoys it so much I mean more than me pleasuring him? Btw we are both virgins and I’m planning to keep it that way for a while. He wants to have sex though but I’m not ready for that yet. And why is he so forceful when going down on me..
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Start putting Marmite on your vag. Might backfire if he loves Marmite, but it's worth a go.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Start putting Marmite on your vag. Might backfire if he loves Marmite, but it's worth a go.
I’m sure it doesn’t taste that good in the first place I mean it’s a vagina not a lollypop but he behaves like it’s candy. Plus I’ve never come across a guy like him and it weirds me out. I might try your suggestion
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is the third anonymous thread on this topic on the past couple of weeks...
Roryroars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't know why he want to pleasure you all the time and not worry about being pleasure but one thing that alarm me in your post is you say he is forceful with you and that is scary. I don't think you like either from your post. What scare me most is you say he want sex and you want to wait for sometime but he is forceful and what to say he won't force that on you. Just be careful.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Roryroars)
I don't know why he want to pleasure you all the time and not worry about being pleasure but one thing that alarm me in your post is you say he is forceful with you and that is scary. I don't think you like either from your post. What scare me most is you say he want sex and you want to wait for sometime but he is forceful and what to say he won't force that on you. Just be careful.
Yeah that’s something I’m scared about. I told him I want to be wearing underwear when he isn’t or vise versa but that didn’t happen this time. He had his **** out and my pussy was out because he kept telling me no underwear.
as125
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Guess the guy "loves" you if he's prioritising your pleasure over his own
Simone250900
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah I don’t think this is something I would continue make sure you are not alone when you tell him thi he dosent seem like the listener of the word no type ... be careful good luck xx
Roryroars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah that’s something I’m scared about. I told him I want to be wearing underwear when he isn’t or vise versa but that didn’t happen this time. He had his **** out and my pussy was out because he kept telling me no underwear.
You need to say NO and if he don't listen just leave.
Kanairee
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is ringing little alarm bells. If you've told him that you're not comfortable with how frequently he wants to do this, and have communicated that you want him to be gentler, maybe wait for you to initiate etc, and he still isn't paying attention, then my best advice is to bail. If you haven't already, I would tell him these things, and then maybe give it a week or so to see if he's paying attention. If nothing changes, or the changes don't last, then I'd call things off I'm afraid. Communication and making sure your partner is comfortable is a huge thing in any relationship, but especially ones that you want to last long term, and if he's not prepared to make these changes for you then you shouldn't stay together. It might just be that he's unaware of how you're feeling so it's definitely worth having the conversation with him first if you want to keep it going
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m sure it doesn’t taste that good in the first place I mean it’s a vagina not a lollypop but he behaves like it’s candy. Plus I’ve never come across a guy like him and it weirds me out. I might try your suggestion
Sure, a vagina doesn't taste of much, but making it taste actually horrible might be off-putting. Maybe also try a little bit of salmon paste for added stench?
experienced69
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What a horrible problem to have
username3535256
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Every time we meet he has to go down on me. And in his words he has to ‘lick it out.’ Last time we met he told me to wear a skirt and no panties. And I didn’t take my bra off. He told me to open my legs for him and I did then he basically forcefully put his head down there I was trying to get him to stop but he was too strong so I just let him. After a while I started enjoying it but then I made him stop after a while I told him I’d give him a handjob or blow job so I went to put my underwear back on and he stopped me and immediately started fingering me. My question is why does he behave like this and constantly wants to eat me out and finger me. He’d rather do that then me pleasuring him... I don’t get why he enjoys it so much I mean more than me pleasuring him? Btw we are both virgins and I’m planning to keep it that way for a while. He wants to have sex though but I’m not ready for that yet. And why is he so forceful when going down on me..
This all sounds very concerning indeed. It sounds like the seeds of an abusive relationship are being sowed. He sounds very controlling, and it sounds as though he is willing to use you sexually without your consent. I mean, he’s telling you to open your legs, not to wear underwear, and he’s not giving you the chance to say no. I think this is a slippery slope which can only get worse as the relationship progresses. As time goes on, it may become more and more difficult to break out of it, due to emotional manipulation on his part - if he commits an act of physical or sexual violence, he’ll subsequently apologise and make you believe that it won’t happen again, or make you believe that it is somehow your fault, and that you wouldn’t be able to function in life without him in your life. This is often how domestic and sexual violence within a relationship starts, and men like him never change. My advice to you would be to tell someone / some people about it - your parents, friends, ChildLine (if applicable) etc. - so that you are not alone, as it’s difficult to get out of an abusive relationship, and you’ll probably need help. Then, with their help, try to break out if the relationship.
username3900288
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Animal instincts are definitely kicking in! This boy is definitely hungry for human flesh and puss.

I say cut some skin and feed it to him, or tell'em to f the hell off.
Table123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Kick the fecker in the nutsak the next time he tries it..

He might think twice next time..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (117)
58.79%
Yes- I don't like it (10)
5.03%
No- I want it (56)
28.14%
No- I don't want it (16)
8.04%

Watched Threads