Can't Sleep!!!! Watch

cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by i have no name)
Have you tried any of the tips on the link yourself? Any experiences or reviews?
I normally use the night mode on my tablet to make the light easier on my eyes. I don't listen to white noise, but I have tried ASMR videos in the past which help me drift off. I also listen to podcasts at a low volume to have some background noise to help me sleep.
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
[QUOTE=Bulletzone;78979524]I sleep for 10+ hours.
If it's school period, I'll tell my mind now we only sleep for 7+ hours.
I fall asleep so easily because I'm always so excited to start dreaming. Call me a Psycho or whatever, but going to bed is the highlight of my day every day. You can enter a world of your imagination and do stuff you've always wanted to do.
Dreaming allows me to escape from the physical world to a realm where anything you think goes.

Do you have good dreams? My last dream I shot someone five times in the head. (I'm not even joking, woke up and thought WTF)
RosyK
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would say exercise. I know it feels like the last thing you want to do after a hard day, but going for a run round the block for as many tmes as you can manage, or going for a swim last thing before the pool shuts, then a nice relaxing bath, should do the trick. Also, keep a journal and write down anything that keeps coming into your head, however random. Chances are, you'll see an issue come up over and over and it might just be the thing that is keeping your head busy.
i have no name
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Bulletzone)
I sleep for 10+ hours.
If it's school period, I'll tell my mind now we only sleep for 7+ hours.

I fall asleep so easily because I'm always so excited to start dreaming. Call me a Psycho or whatever, but going to bed is the highlight of my day every day. You can enter a world of your imagination and do stuff you've always wanted to do.
Dreaming allows me to escape from the physical world to a realm where anything you think goes.

That's why I sleep so easily.
I used to be like that i LOVED sleeping but a corporate job destroyed that for me sadly
i have no name
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by random_matt)
Marijuana.
the weed hangover is not worth it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads