The Student Room Group

How many years will student finance fund me

So I might have failed my foundation year so I am thinking of restarting it again I am 20 years old and I’ve already done a foundation year. But I can’t progress because I failed that so repeating is my only choice.
Original post by Jackilodgi
So I might have failed my foundation year so I am thinking of restarting it again I am 20 years old and I’ve already done a foundation year. But I can’t progress because I failed that so repeating is my only choice.

Hi, we would only fund you for one repeat year which is known as your 'gift year' however if you had any Compelling Personal Reasons (CPR) which is causing you to repeat again you may be eligible to get funding for your 2nd repeat.

We can accept evidence from your GP or University. We recommend the evidence is signed and dated, on letter headed paper. It will need to confirm the reason(s) why you could not continue with your studies, the impact it had on your studies, why your having to repeat and when this took place. You will also need to provide an accompanying covering letter explaining the situation in your own words.

Regards, Aisha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending