What accommodation will I receive through clearing? Watch

lilley_x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am looking at applying to Lancaster University through clearing, if I receive an offer what accommodation would be available?

Thanks
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lilley_x)
I am looking at applying to Lancaster University through clearing, if I receive an offer what accommodation would be available?

Thanks
What accommodations are available always change as people pick rooms and then dont go to that uni or change to different halls ect. Youre best just waiting until you actually receive your offer at clearing then ring the accomodation team to see whats left
ben789
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think Lancaster offer guaranteed accommodation to clearing applicants in order to lure them in
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Thanks
Hi Lilley,

It looks like your query might have already been answered but the best thing to do is call our clearing hotline when it opens on Thursday and they will be able to help you with your queries regarding accomodation.

None of the prospective students have been told their accomodation yet regardless of whether they have an unconditional or conditional offer to study with us so no need to worry!

In case you didn't know, we have some Clearing Open Days on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th August if you wanted to come and look around the campus after applying through clearing

If you have any other questions let me know!

Georgia
Student Ambassador
katiew5
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago

Thanks
Did you manage to find this out? I just got an offer from Lancaster so I’m trying to find out about accommodation too
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by katiew5)
Did you manage to find this out? I just got an offer from Lancaster so I’m trying to find out about accommodation too
Hi Katie,

The best people to answer any of your queries regarding accomodation are the accomodation office. Their email address is
[email protected].

If you have any other questions you can email us on [email protected]

Thanks

Georgia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Sep '19
  • Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (72)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (261)
63.66%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
4.88%
Not yet but I might (57)
13.9%

Watched Threads