username3684286
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Guys pls help i lost my iphone in my ncs place. And i removed the password and dont know
ny icloud details as well. Im so scared as ive got personal photos, what shall i do
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Contact Apple.
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Find my iPhone!!!!

Jokes aside, there may actually be no way to find your phone if you did that. Try lost property?

AngryJellyfish mobiles forum please.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ronessi100)
what shall i do
Set up a password and make sure you remember your iCloud details for the new iPhone you're going to have to buy.

On a more optimistic note, contact lost property and hope that whoever finds it is a nice guy who wouldn't find an unlocked iPhone and immediately go rummaging through it before performing a factory reset and dropping it off at the nearest CEX.
EmilyBaker123456
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When you cannot find your iPhone, you need to make sure whether your phone is lost If you cannot find your mobile phone, the first thing you need to do is to ensure whether the device is really lost or just misplaced. You can simply confirm that by calling the device. Or you can use Find My iPhone to track the device. If you make sure that the device is truly gone, you need to take action right away
Ceciclia Garcia
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
All you need to do to enjoy this extra level of security is make sure that you turn Find My iPhone on before you lose your device. Here’s how to enable this important safety feature in iOS 11.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap on your name at the top of Settings.
3. Scroll down and tap iCloud.
4. Scroll down and tap Find My iPhone.
5. Slide the Find My iPhone switch to the On position. If you like, enable Send Last Location, which will — as the name suggests — report your phone's last location before the battery dies.
You're now prepared should the worst happen and your iPhone is lost or stolen.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (216)
55.96%
I don't have everything I need (170)
44.04%

Watched Threads