The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Anyone studying Psychology at UWS in Paisley, Scotland?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Eirini Kakari
https://www.uws.ac.uk/current-students/supporting-your-studies/induction-enrolment/induction-timetables/
Induction timetables came out today!!!
Open the link from your laptop. It doesn't work on a smartphone

Thank you!❤️ I still can’t find my personal timetable so idk what I’m going to tell my work
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Your personal timetable will be available to you after August 24th.
https://www.uws.ac.uk/current-students/supporting-your-studies/induction-enrolment/induction-timetables/
Induction timetables came out today!!!
Open the link from your laptop. It doesn't work on a smartphone

This is your general timetable. I see there are no lessons on Wednesday and Thursday.
I am sorry, but the days are shown in greek on my computer screen.
On Tuesday there are 3 different groups for "structure of chemistry": It is from 9.00-10.00 or 11.00 -12. When you get your personal timetable, you will know the exact time for your group.
The rest must be for you as it is shown here.20180802_192715-compressed.jpg.jpeg
And here is your induction timetable20180802_191216-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Reply 24
[quote(Original post by Eirini Kakari)]This is your general timetable. I see there are no lessons on Wednesday and Thursday.
I am sorry, but the days are shown in greek on my computer screen.
On Tuesday there are 3 different groups for "structure of chemistry": It is from 9.00-10.00 or 11.00 -12. When you get your personal timetable, you will know the exact time for your group.
The rest must be for you as it is shown here.20180802_192715-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Where did you find that? That would actually be brilliant. I’d have plenty of time to study and work
Original post by maria951c
Where did you find that? That would actually be brilliant. I’d have plenty of time to study and work

From the link I sent you yesterday. Yes, the timetable seems perfect for a working girl!
From the link I sent you yesterday. Yes, the timetable seems perfect for a working girl!

Maria, I noticed changes in the timetables. I thought I should let you knowScreenshot_2018-08-05-23-32-08-compressed.png.jpeg
Wednesdays are still free, but not Thurstdays
Reply 28
Wednesdays are still free, but not Thurstdays

Hi! I’ve fortunately noticed that myself. Thanks so much anyways ❤️
Reply 29
Call me stupid but I actually don’t know what’s going on anymore and I’m starting panic even more. I tried to access MyDay on my tablet. I’ll try on the computer in the morning and see what happens. I really hope it works because I need to give my work my availability by the 5th this month.

I must have been enrolled if I can access the app in the first place, rght?

I couldnt access the myday app either and i emailed [email protected] with my student id and they reset my password and helped me get logged in. also i think you wont be able to enrol online or view your timetable for psych as its not available to see or do on myday till the 24th as im doing psychology and tried to view mine as well :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 30
Hello! I've actually applied to UWS this year, and I'm just wondering if anyone is studying pyschology at Paisley campus at UWS and how its going. Any answer will be much appreciated!
Reply 31
Hello! I've actually applied to UWS this year, and I'm just wondering if anyone is studying pyschology at Paisley campus at UWS and how its going. Any answer will be much appreciated!
I’m starting this year in September and I’m very nervous. I’m an European girl so I don’t really know what to expect.

Is the first year fairly easy? Do you have classes everyday? Is there days when you have to spend the whole day at uni? Is the course easy enough so that I can manage to keep a part time job as well? What sort of clubs are there for international students?

Quick Reply

Latest