Afro beats Watch

username3703682
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nooryyxx)
Just had a listen to angel- nothing wrong. I really like it my kind of preference too
tell me what you think of him
username4187242
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by adzzzzzzzzzz)
tell me what you think of him
I can’t believe I didn’t know him before lmao, and I think he’s really wavy I like his music
username3703682
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I can’t believe I didn’t know him before lmao, and I think he’s really wavy I like his music
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, also afrobeats theres geko NSG (ay em)?

If you want me to plug u with more il be happy to
username4187242
Rep:
?
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, also afrobeats theres geko NSG (ay em)?

If you want me to plug u with more il be happy to
Yes I know nsg and sure why not . Thank you so much. I listen to kojoo funds, j hus, tion wayne, fredo, not3s, wande coal, tekno, davido, b young, drake, tory lanez, c biz, headie one, krept and konan, yxng bane, lotto boyz, migos, mist, mr eazi, kranium, maleek berry. This is more or less the artists I listen to and Nigerian underrated artists who’s not rly there yet in the industry but with good tunes.
username3703682
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes I know nsg and sure why not . Thank you so much. I listen to kojoo funds, j hus, tion wayne, fredo, not3s, wande coal, tekno, davido, b young, drake, tory lanez, c biz, headie one, krept and konan, yxng bane, lotto boyz, migos, mist, mr eazi, kranium, maleek berry. This is more or less the artists I listen to and Nigerian underrated artists who’s not rly there yet in the industry but with good tunes.
from what i gather about who you listen to, you really need to listen to young adz and dirtbike, listen to nafe smallz and M huncho. They all have individual sounds that are just too niceeeee tell me what you think about alla them
username4187242
Rep:
?
from what i gather about who you listen to, you really need to listen to young adz and dirtbike, listen to nafe smallz and M huncho. They all have individual sounds that are just too niceeeee tell me what you think about alla them
From the list I haven’t listened to dirtbike and nafe smallz. I shall do now thank you. Thank you so much
username4187242
Rep:
?
From the list I haven’t listened to dirtbike and nafe smallz. I shall do now thank you. Thank you so much
Whaaaaa I just listened to nafe smallz fire in the booth. First time I come across someone in there using auto tune that was actually sick it’s proper different to styles of voices and tones I usually hear on there.
username3703682
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Whaaaaa I just listened to nafe smallz fire in the booth. First time I come across someone in there using auto tune that was actually sick it’s proper different to styles of voices and tones I usually hear on there.
the two best nafe smallz songs imo are addicted and my ***** she bad
username4187242
Rep:
?
the two best nafe smallz songs imo are addicted and my ***** she bad
Will defo listen to them , have you listened to ardz adz - oj with it
username3703682
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Will defo listen to them , have you listened to ardz adz - oj with it
naa the last i heard of ard adz was call me dirty il listen to it now
username3703682
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
naa the last i heard of ard adz was call me dirty il listen to it now
if youre into og street rap i can plug you with what i listen to, these are who i listen to 95% of the time
username4187242
Rep:
?
if youre into og street rap i can plug you with what i listen to, these are who i listen to 95% of the time
Yeah sure your taste is something I’d listen to ngl.
BitMel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would say runtown and davido. Skin tight by Mr Eazi is also a great song. And unleash by Runtown and particula by major lazer is particularly good in my opinion.
username3703682
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah sure your taste is something I’d listen to ngl.
see im ngl im quite sceptical coz theres only 1 person ive ever met who has the same music taste as me. but the artists are:
Trapstar toxic all his music tbf
Potter payper- all his music tbf
Mover- all his music tbf
Rimzee- all his music tbf
nines - all his music up until his 1st album it was trash imo
Skrapz- 80s baby and skrapz is back part 2 also different cloth was pretty good.

i normally have these lot on repeat, they rap about their struggle
username4187242
Rep:
?
see im ngl im quite sceptical coz theres only 1 person ive ever met who has the same music taste as me. but the artists are:
Trapstar toxic all his music tbf
Potter payper- all his music tbf
Mover- all his music tbf
Rimzee- all his music tbf
nines - all his music up until his 1st album it was trash imo
Skrapz- 80s baby and skrapz is back part 2 also different cloth was pretty good.

i normally have these lot on repeat, they rap about their struggle
Just had a listen to one song per each artist you listed. I like it tbh and I hear you with the music taste thing everyone’s on other things. I like these tunes then again most drill I don’t rate hence why murder rate popping and youngers washed in the wrong crowds. As well as hoes all about because of materialism and social media bs. But all in all as you said they rap about their struggle it’s nice something genuine.
username4187242
Rep:
?
Just had a listen to one song per each artist you listed. I like it tbh and I hear you with the music taste thing everyone’s on other things. I like these tunes then again most drill I don’t rate hence why murder rate popping and youngers washed in the wrong crowds. As well as hoes all about because of materialism and social media bs. But all in all as you said they rap about their struggle it’s nice something genuine.
So yh rap side I like more drill although catchy it’s washed. But the ones you listed is something I’d listen to it’s good.
username4187242
Rep:
?
(Original post by BitMel)
I would say runtown and davido. Skin tight by Mr Eazi is also a great song. And unleash by Runtown and particula by major lazer is particularly good in my opinion.
From the list I haven’t listened to particula and unleash thank you so much
username4187242
Rep:
?
From the list I haven’t listened to particula and unleash thank you so much
Thank you I really like the tunes it’s on my favorites now
BitMel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you I really like the tunes it’s on my favorites now
you're welcome! you have any recommendations for me?
username4187242
Rep:
?
(Original post by BitMel)
you're welcome! you have any recommendations for me?
Sure, erm do you know runtown - energy, l.a.x- run away, tekno - only one, dotman- akube, joana- chopstix, my jorley- moni.

Let me know what you think or would like any more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (130)
27.9%
1 (69)
14.81%
2 (72)
15.45%
3 (74)
15.88%
4 (37)
7.94%
5 (30)
6.44%
6 (17)
3.65%
7+ (37)
7.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise