Afro beats Watch

BitMel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nooryyxx)
Sure, erm do you know runtown - energy, l.a.x- run away, tekno - only one, dotman- akube, joana- chopstix, my jorley- moni.

Let me know what you think or would like any more
wow i liked all of them practically. have any more aha x
username3703682
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just had a listen to one song per each artist you listed. I like it tbh and I hear you with the music taste thing everyone’s on other things. I like these tunes then again most drill I don’t rate hence why murder rate popping and youngers washed in the wrong crowds. As well as hoes all about because of materialism and social media bs. But all in all as you said they rap about their struggle it’s nice something genuine.
glad that youve listened to it, but listen to the melodic artists i recommended ive only been listening m hunchos mixtape for the last week but you need to play it on full volume in earphones
username4187242
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by BitMel)
wow i liked all of them practically. have any more aha x
Yes sure and I’m glad you liked them. Reekado banks - easy, walking trophy - hood celebrity, dj sean - badda man, stevie valentine - for the lord, mr eazi - bankulize, ziezie- fine girl, maleek berry - pulling me back, drogba - afro b, rayo- aisha, wizkid- immediately, lotto boyz- unfinished business, mavado - messiah, diva- tavari &proffit, tinko - ko, p- square gimme that, r2bees- hi, raysmuzik - carry go, burna boy- pree me, kiss daniel - no do, wizkid - slow down, wizkid - caro, davido - skelewu, kranium - can’t believe, kranium - stamina, kranium - we can, kranium- nobody has to know, kranium - lifestyle, wizkid- final, olamide- wo, paq- dynamite, sdells x eaz - run it up, wizkid - jaiye, stone bwoyy- go higher, runtown - pain killer, bisa kdei - life, raysmuzik - for me, hameed idowu- wazy, hameed idowu - regular, korede bello- do like that, korede bello- romantic, tonight - nonso amadi, mr eazi- ****or, wande coal- iskaba.
username4187242
Rep:
?
(Original post by adzzzzzzzzzz)
glad that youve listened to it, but listen to the melodic artists i recommended ive only been listening m hunchos mixtape for the last week but you need to play it on full volume in earphones
I will do honestly thanks. Ima listen to it right now
BitMel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes sure and I’m glad you liked them. Reekado banks - easy, walking trophy - hood celebrity, dj sean - badda man, stevie valentine - for the lord, mr eazi - bankulize, ziezie- fine girl, maleek berry - pulling me back, drogba - afro b, rayo- aisha, wizkid- immediately, lotto boyz- unfinished business, mavado - messiah, diva- tavari &proffit, tinko - ko, p- square gimme that, r2bees- hi, raysmuzik - carry go, burna boy- pree me, kiss daniel - no do, wizkid - slow down, wizkid - caro, davido - skelewu, kranium - can’t believe, kranium - stamina, kranium - we can, kranium- nobody has to know, kranium - lifestyle, wizkid- final, olamide- wo, paq- dynamite, sdells x eaz - run it up, wizkid - jaiye, stone bwoyy- go higher, runtown - pain killer, bisa kdei - life, raysmuzik - for me, hameed idowu- wazy, hameed idowu - regular, korede bello- do like that, korede bello- romantic, tonight - nonso amadi, mr eazi- ****or, wande coal- iskaba.
rahhhh not that many lolll but thankss
username4187242
Rep:
?
(Original post by BitMel)
rahhhh not that many lolll but thankss
Looool I’m sorry but yeah
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Afro beats music suggestions
Literlly any black rapper the uk thats on grmdaily and is origonally from africa.

Kojo fungs .not3s .j hus .guy that sang lyca and many more
username4187242
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheYearNiner)
Literlly any black rapper the uk thats on grmdaily and is origonally from africa.

Kojo fungs .not3s .j hus .guy that sang lyca and many more
Yeah was getting bored of the mainstream ones wanted something new but nice which is rare to find. Thank you though. Everyone just rinses everything out ffs
TheYearNiner
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah was getting bored of the mainstream ones wanted something new but nice which is rare to find. Thank you though. Everyone just rinses everything out ffs
Check out diamon platnumz u may not know him
username4187242
Rep:
?
Check out diamon platnumz u may not know him
I know him, lol idk why but one of his tunes nana I think it was if I’m not mistaken. Idk why but he cringes me out soooooo much he’s moves are like stop it man. Low key looks like a Kermit 🤦🏻*♀️
TheYearNiner
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know him, lol idk why but one of his tunes nana I think it was if I’m not mistaken. Idk why but he cringes me out soooooo much he’s moves are like stop it man. Low key looks like a Kermit 🤦🏻*♀️
Looool youre making me embarrassed to be from the same country as him hahaha 🙈
username4187242
Rep:
?
Looool youre making me embarrassed to be from the same country as him hahaha 🙈
Nah shouldn’t be tbh it’s his expressions as well he’s tunes are cool but his moves and expressions need to stop.
username3703682
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nah shouldn’t be tbh it’s his expressions as well he’s tunes are cool but his moves and expressions need to stop.
what do u think of m huncho?
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Trust me, it's got Afro-Cuban syncopation
username4187242
Rep:
?
(Original post by adzzzzzzzzzz)
what do u think of m huncho?
I know m huncho but when I listened to the track he released last week I forgot the name now. I think he’s got bars and beats is always good he’s cold
username4187242
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinnoh)

Trust me, it's got Afro-Cuban syncopation
Definitely yes
Anwewa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Check This One Out, I Came over it in Youtube maybe you'll like it. It's an Afro Beat:https://youtu.be/TzdViqSvuMg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (21)
23.6%
My career doesn't need one (13)
14.61%
I'm sick of studying (15)
16.85%
I can't find a course I want to do (3)
3.37%
I don't know enough about them (10)
11.24%