The Student Room Group

economics ps - Austrian student

Hi!!
I've just completed my personal statement for my application to Cambridge Univ. and LSE - Economic course. I live in Austria, went to school here and don't know for sure what things they want to hear/read at English Universities (LSE, Cambr.), and what counts there. Would anyone be so kind as to read it, write some words about it (I don't know what to think about it- someone else can maybe judge it better), correct grammar mistakes, and maybe give me some tips on how to improve it. I would appreciate it a lot.... and it needs to be posted really soon...! (Cambr. closing date is Oct. 15th)
Thanks a lot!!!
Michi from Salzburg, Austria.
Reply 1
williamwrigley
Hi!!
I've just completed my personal statement for my application to Cambridge Univ. and LSE - Economic course. I live in Austria, went to school here and don't know for sure what things they want to hear/read at English Universities (LSE, Cambr.), and what counts there. Would anyone be so kind as to read it, write some words about it (I don't know what to think about it- someone else can maybe judge it better), correct grammar mistakes, and maybe give me some tips on how to improve it. I would appreciate it a lot.... and it needs to be posted really soon...! (Cambr. closing date is Oct. 15th)
Thanks a lot!!!
Michi from Salzburg, Austria.

Sure Ill read it - private message me. (Click on my username name - then click private message)

Latest

Trending

Trending