History Anglo Spanish relations. Watch

Alishbakhan
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Politics was the most important cause of the decline in Anglo Spanish relations 1570-1580. How far do you agree ?
entertainmyfaith
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
moving this thread to history.
3pointonefour
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Alishbakhan)
Politics was the most important cause of the decline in Anglo Spanish relations 1570-1580. How far do you agree ?
Is this Edexcel GCSE History 16 marker?
elisevanderwiel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Alishbakhan)

Hi,

Not sure whether this is a GCSE Q or an A level Q but if I were you I would divide my answer into three factors; domestic politics; , international politics;Elizabeths involvement in the Dutch Revolt and towards the end the English challenge to Spanish supremacy in the new world and personalities. If you wanted to do four factors you could potentially divide personalities into 'minor' personalities e.g. the Earl of Leicester and advisors of Elizabeth and 'major' personalities, thus Philip II and Elizabeth themselves.

Hopefully this is of some help but don't hesitate to ask any questions if needed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (38)
10.03%
I used to but I don't now (12)
3.17%
No, but I want to start (136)
35.88%
No, I am unable to (86)
22.69%
No, I chose not to (107)
28.23%