Gcse results 2018 countdown & chat Watch

leilazara
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi so I wanted to create thread on GCSE Results day 2018
We can chat about the build up to it, how every one is feeling and predictions!
Comment what subjects you take, I will do it down below.
Good luck everyone! As of now there are 27 days left!
leilazara
Rep:
?
(Original post by leilazara)
So, i took AQA English Language last year, but other than that i took AQA English literature, Edexcel maths, OCR Combined science, AQA Geography, AQA Religous studies, OCR Food Preparation and Nutrition and Edexcel Health and Social Care!
Starlight15
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
There's already a thread for this https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5422318
lydiarutharnold
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
hey, currently crapping myself for results day and just want it to come soon
i did AQA for english lit, lang, maths, combined science (trilogy), sociology and re.
i did edexcel for business and ict.
i'm predicted 7-9 in the majority of my subjects and i honestly hope i can get that
for englishes i'm predicted a 7 but i think in lit i feel i could possibly get an 8
for maths i'm predicted a 9 and i honestly hope i get that, i would feel like i would be doing a disservice to myself if i didn't get that.
for science i'm predicted 8-8 but i think i'd probably get a 7-7 or 7-8 bc they didn't go as well as i'd planned
for sociology i'm predicted an A* and i really want that, i feel like i've worked hard for it.
for re i'm predicted an 8/9 but think i'll have got a 7 tbh, didn't do as well as i would have wanted
for business i'm predicted an A* but think i'd be lucky to get an A/B tbh
for ict i'm predicted an A* and think i will get that as I have previously

i've had nightmares about getting a 2 in english language and a 4 in maths (not a nightmare for some but for me it is) like i haven't but still it scares me
leilazara
Rep:
?
(Original post by Starlight15)
There's already a thread for this https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5422318
Yeah i'm aware, there are multiple threads for this subject. However, i wanted to create a more interactive one and do one for myself
leilazara
Rep:
?
(Original post by lydiarutharnold)
hey, currently crapping myself for results day and just want it to come soon
i did AQA for english lit, lang, maths, combined science (trilogy), sociology and re.
i did edexcel for business and ict.
i'm predicted 7-9 in the majority of my subjects and i honestly hope i can get that
for englishes i'm predicted a 7 but i think in lit i feel i could possibly get an 8
for maths i'm predicted a 9 and i honestly hope i get that, i would feel like i would be doing a disservice to myself if i didn't get that.
for science i'm predicted 8-8 but i think i'd probably get a 7-7 or 7-8 bc they didn't go as well as i'd planned
for sociology i'm predicted an A* and i really want that, i feel like i've worked hard for it.
for re i'm predicted an 8/9 but think i'll have got a 7 tbh, didn't do as well as i would have wanted
for business i'm predicted an A* but think i'd be lucky to get an A/B tbh
for ict i'm predicted an A* and think i will get that as I have previously

i've had nightmares about getting a 2 in english language and a 4 in maths (not a nightmare for some but for me it is) like i haven't but still it scares me
I am sooo nervous it feels like ages away but then close and i have had multiple dreams. I just want to know already! your predicted grades sound really good, good luck!
lydiarutharnold
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I am sooo nervous it feels like ages away but then close and i have had multiple dreams. I just want to know already! your predicted grades sound really good, good luck!
me too, just want to know if i've got what i wanted, and it's less than 4 weeks now so hopefully it'll whizz by also thank you, i just hope i've got as good as my predictions, good luck to you too! :hugs:
leilazara
Rep:
?
(Original post by lydiarutharnold)
me too, just want to know if i've got what i wanted, and it's less than 4 weeks now so hopefully it'll whizz by also thank you, i just hope i've got as good as my predictions, good luck to you too! :hugs:
Same i really want to know! Yeah i really hope it comes fast i just keep thinking about it. Hopefully you have and we're all happy with what we get ! x
pussy interuptus
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Diary1.23 am - Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kindom I haven't slept for 60 hours. Ma male gentalias are as big as toe nail and as straight as a roundabout. Ma big dih english teachers taught that that's an example of ironic simile. Shout out to Loudon dog - he likes sailing and children, so chicks hit him up (+4469696969). Be posting all night up to 8. Stay tunned
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (164)
18.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (88)
9.97%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (146)
16.53%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (127)
14.38%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.63%
How can I be the best version of myself? (273)
30.92%

Watched Threads