The Student Room Group

Asda selection for interviews

Hi all, applied for Asda as a George Colleague which closed a month ago today. My application still says under review but I was just wondering how long it usually takes for them to get back to you about an interview in your experience? Just really want this job is all! Thank you
Original post by Abbs11
Hi all, applied for Asda as a George Colleague which closed a month ago today. My application still says under review but I was just wondering how long it usually takes for them to get back to you about an interview in your experience? Just really want this job is all! Thank you

Whilst I don't have any experience with Asda myself, in general it can sometimes take quite a long time to hear back about roles! I can't offer any advice about how long until you hear, but I'd like to offer a little reassurance at least, that it's not an uncommon or worrying situation to be in :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by shadowdweller
Whilst I don't have any experience with Asda myself, in general it can sometimes take quite a long time to hear back about roles! I can't offer any advice about how long until you hear, but I'd like to offer a little reassurance at least, that it's not an uncommon or worrying situation to be in :smile:

Thank you! I'm hoping to hear back soon! I just hate going a long time without working

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending