Quigley1998
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Well im in hopstail 4 weeks now my kidney isn't working sorry it hard to talk about been poorly he message me the other day acting like he cares about so I ask him why does he all he said is I dunno . Friend way or ralestionship
Hopefully1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You need to have quite a bit more interaction to actually know the answer to this. What do you want? He certainly could be interested but needs a signal from you. But, guys who are caring people in general will text to check and see how you're doing as well. I would encourage you to have some more text conversations with him. Ask him open ended questions, try to be witty (if that is possible given the situation) ...... and if you can't then be honest with him about how you're feeling about things (not at him though - not yet). Try to have some good back and forth texts. If he's interested he'll respond and keep responding.
I'm so sorry you in hospital and 4 weeks is a long time. I hope you'll be well enough very soon to go home and resume your life. Best of luck to you!
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It may or may not mean anything. There's really not enough information there to say for certain.

If someone shows concern for you it comes off as aggressive to ask them why, he probably wasn't expecting a reaction like that to a kind gesture. It's more appropriate to simply say "thank you for asking".
Quigley1998
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hopefully1)
You need to have quite a bit more interaction to actually know the answer to this. What do you want? He certainly could be interested but needs a signal from you. But, guys who are caring people in general will text to check and see how you're doing as well. I would encourage you to have some more text conversations with him. Ask him open ended questions, try to be witty (if that is possible given the situation) ...... and if you can't then be honest with him about how you're feeling about things (not at him though - not yet). Try to have some good back and forth texts. If he's interested he'll respond and keep responding.
I'm so sorry you in hospital and 4 weeks is a long time. I hope you'll be well enough very soon to go home and resume your life. Best of luck to you!
Well we been off and on and stop talking for 5 months and he found out on my Snapchat and he messaged me wanted know why I have scar and acting like he care and all I put but is why do u care what wrong with me when u told us u hated us and he said he doesn't then I put why do u care about u and he said I dunno .. xxv Thankyou sorry to be a pain
Quigley1998
Rep:
?
(Original post by sinfonietta)
It may or may not mean anything. There's really not enough information there to say for certain.

If someone shows concern for you it comes off as aggressive to ask them why, he probably wasn't expecting a reaction like that to a kind gesture. It's more appropriate to simply say "thank you for asking".
Well we been off and on and stop talking for 5 months and he found out on my Snapchat and he messaged me wanted know why I have scar and acting like he care and all I put but is why do u care what wrong with me when u told us u hated us and he said he doesn't then I put why do u care about u and he said I dunno .. xxv Thankyou sorry to be a pain
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (107)
13.53%
I'm not sure (36)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (242)
30.59%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.4%
I'm not a current university student (387)
48.93%

Watched Threads