going thru a hard time i just need someone to listen to me coz i got no one

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
so ... i have tht kinda family with parents tht rlly dont give a fk about talking things out and caring to be on the same page last night an incident happened something very dear to me was taken away without my consent by someone at tht time i didnt know who so i asked my younger siblings their kids about 8-13 years old i could tell none of them were the culprit n i guessed it was my dad coz he kinda has the habit of taking or doing somethin without really knowing anyway wat really hurted was not the fact he took tht thing more like the fact he did tht behind my back, i've had traumatic events of being stabbed in the back so much tht its like a deadly disease to me so it pained me to the point i just wanted to physically hurt myself so tht i could feel the pain physically instead of emotionally but everytime i tried to do something stupid i just couldnt my brain kind of thinks of the long term results tht my action are going to cause n because of tht i just cant pierce tht knife thru my skin or use tht glass to draw some few scrapes on my skin . so night passed somehow i forced myself to sleep i was awaken by mom early in the morning to do some few chores she wanted me to attend to. at this point i had pent up emotions n u know how it eats up at u so i wanted her to know i was hurt at the fact tht dad did wat he did ( it was confirmed its him coz i asked my mom ) so i kinda sais something like this ' since he took tht imma take something of his in return ! ' now tht really wasnt my intention coz even if i took another of his it couldnt replace wat he took from me wat i really wanted was to somehow hint to her tht i was sad angry hurt just everything now she took it in another way n thought i was being selfish n sht like wtf but for a moment it felt good it felt like my feelings of anger got to her . anyways so she was all angry shouting at the top of her lungs after sumtime she sat down had a word with dad and i could here the nasty things they were saying like ' i think we need to teach her some manners blah blah ' so i decide to calm myself down and assess the situation like i pondered why this happened why i did what i did ...just all tht n i came to the conclusion tht it was because i felt kinda betrayed at tht time i really wanted to talk it out with someone but i got no one no big bro/sis, i have friends but they are not tht deep enough like the bond aint tht strong to share such deep stuff . so i talked it out by myself like literally talked to myself and for once i found peace n i was ok except for one thing ...i hadnt face both of my parents yet i was a lil afraid coz i knew they'd have this misleading image of me and misinterpreted the whole situation but i somehow will have to face em cant hide for the rest of the day so i gather up sum courage and went ahead i was ready for the criticism but not the mocking they laughed at me like it was some joke when i told em i was hurt coz he took tht thing behind my back if he woulda done tht infront of me it would have hurt a lil but i wouldnt mind ...ik its confusing but yh...so i wasnt prepared for the mocking i hadnt even anticipate tht so i broke down crying wat even stirred it up is the fact tht my mom had the nerves to be all like ' im ur birth mom n ik u better than anyone n u need to change ' like FK NO U GIVING BIRTH TO ME N KNOWING ME R 2 DIFFERENT THINGS U DONT EVEN KNOW THE BS CRAP IM GOING THRU RIGHT NOW U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY TIMES IVE FELT DYING BUT I JUST CANT I STILL HAVE THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE so im here locked up in my room i dont wanna face either of them the fact tht they couldnt respect my decision , my feelings i just dont wanna do nothing ....just wanna starve coz i dont wanna eat her food ...kind of calm now after writing this but the pain's still burning inside of me ... i dont expect u to understand this bs crap im talking about just hear me out thts all....
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
relax , eat a cookie
Bulletzone
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Yikes!

Paragraphs save lives ya'know?

Anyway, gonna make a cup of tea before reading this.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Your parents sound so uncaring. You need help have you got relatives that you trust you can talk to?
Bulletzone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Ok, firstly OP how old are you?

Secondly, your parents sound like pricks? (No offence)
Is this really how they act most of the time? If so, they need to work on communicating with their children and understand their child's emotions at any given time.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bulletzone)
Ok, firstly OP how old are you?

Secondly, your parents sound like pricks? (No offence)
Is this really how they act most of the time? If so, they need to work on communicating with their children and understand their child's emotions at any given time.
16 n no offense taken yh thts how they r really the word communication doesnt exist like yh willl sit down laugh n all but when it comes to deep matters like this we rarely sit down n try to talk things out to be on the same page
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Your parents sound so uncaring. You need help have you got relatives that you trust you can talk to?
no im in another country far away from home spent most of my life travelling so not tht super close with relatives like not tht close close to share such things like this ..im all alone in stuff like this
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ray_Shadows)
relax , eat a cookie
explain relax but i think thts what im doing given the fact im curled in my blanket in my locked room on my laptop....cookie? well care to buy me one ?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
no im in another country far away from home spent most of my life travelling so not tht super close with relatives like not tht close close to share such things like this ..im all alone in stuff like this
Your problem is that you need SOMEONE to talk too you TRUST. Or get somebody that knows your parents to talk to them about their communication skills because they are appalling.

If all doesn’t work, well you need a therapist.
username3703682
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
so ... i have tht kinda family with parents tht rlly dont give a fk about talking things out and caring to be on the same page last night an incident happened something very dear to me was taken away without my consent by someone at tht time i didnt know who so i asked my younger siblings their kids about 8-13 years old i could tell none of them were the culprit n i guessed it was my dad coz he kinda has the habit of taking or doing somethin without really knowing anyway wat really hurted was not the fact he took tht thing more like the fact he did tht behind my back, i've had traumatic events of being stabbed in the back so much tht its like a deadly disease to me so it pained me to the point i just wanted to physically hurt myself so tht i could feel the pain physically instead of emotionally but everytime i tried to do something stupid i just couldnt my brain kind of thinks of the long term results tht my action are going to cause n because of tht i just cant pierce tht knife thru my skin or use tht glass to draw some few scrapes on my skin . so night passed somehow i forced myself to sleep i was awaken by mom early in the morning to do some few chores she wanted me to attend to. at this point i had pent up emotions n u know how it eats up at u so i wanted her to know i was hurt at the fact tht dad did wat he did ( it was confirmed its him coz i asked my mom ) so i kinda sais something like this ' since he took tht imma take something of his in return ! ' now tht really wasnt my intention coz even if i took another of his it couldnt replace wat he took from me wat i really wanted was to somehow hint to her tht i was sad angry hurt just everything now she took it in another way n thought i was being selfish n sht like wtf but for a moment it felt good it felt like my feelings of anger got to her . anyways so she was all angry shouting at the top of her lungs after sumtime she sat down had a word with dad and i could here the nasty things they were saying like ' i think we need to teach her some manners blah blah ' so i decide to calm myself down and assess the situation like i pondered why this happened why i did what i did ...just all tht n i came to the conclusion tht it was because i felt kinda betrayed at tht time i really wanted to talk it out with someone but i got no one no big bro/sis, i have friends but they are not tht deep enough like the bond aint tht strong to share such deep stuff . so i talked it out by myself like literally talked to myself and for once i found peace n i was ok except for one thing ...i hadnt face both of my parents yet i was a lil afraid coz i knew they'd have this misleading image of me and misinterpreted the whole situation but i somehow will have to face em cant hide for the rest of the day so i gather up sum courage and went ahead i was ready for the criticism but not the mocking they laughed at me like it was some joke when i told em i was hurt coz he took tht thing behind my back if he woulda done tht infront of me it would have hurt a lil but i wouldnt mind ...ik its confusing but yh...so i wasnt prepared for the mocking i hadnt even anticipate tht so i broke down crying wat even stirred it up is the fact tht my mom had the nerves to be all like ' im ur birth mom n ik u better than anyone n u need to change ' like FK NO U GIVING BIRTH TO ME N KNOWING ME R 2 DIFFERENT THINGS U DONT EVEN KNOW THE BS CRAP IM GOING THRU RIGHT NOW U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY TIMES IVE FELT DYING BUT I JUST CANT I STILL HAVE THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE so im here locked up in my room i dont wanna face either of them the fact tht they couldnt respect my decision , my feelings i just dont wanna do nothing ....just wanna starve coz i dont wanna eat her food ...kind of calm now after writing this but the pain's still burning inside of me ... i dont expect u to understand this bs crap im talking about just hear me out thts all....
pm me, im really busy till like midnight but il reply as soon as i can, ive been in a similar place before, no where near that extent but yh i can only advise you, pm me first, what country u from?
Carolina K.
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What was it that he took? Can he give it back? Either way, it's not a reason to hurt yourself (I get that there is more of it but if it's stuff like taking things without asking then it's not a big deal). Maybe he needed to use it but you weren't there. It's good that you're rational enough to realise that you will have scars etc. Someone I know has scars all over their arms. They wore long-sleeved shirts every day in order to hide it. So don't do it because it will get in the way later in life

What you said was rude and I do think that you should apologise for that because it makes you seem petty. You seem to have meant something else but the way it came out made you seem extremely entitled. However, your mum shouldn't shout at you because of something like that. Your mum seems like the strict type that likes everything going her way.

For the most part you just need to chill out. Have a cookie like someone else said. Get out of the house. Go to your local library, have a walk through the park and just spend some time by yourself. If you needed to take time out to realise why you were mad/upset then maybe you don't fully get yourself. Geet yourself some online friends, it's easier to talk to them about stuff like this and just don't spend too much time with your parents if they are like that.

Btw please use paragraphs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (39)
9.63%
Okay (119)
29.38%
A bit lacking (154)
38.02%
Not good at all (93)
22.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise