Unpopular opinion Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
If you don't like children and teens then you shouldn't be a teacher
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
Agreed. If you like them then you’re obviously going to spend more time in actually helping them, otherwise why even try for the job. I can think of many teachers who didn’t like them. Another one that I can’t say whether it’s and unpopular opinion or not but racist teachers. I know myself and many others who have been picked on by teachers for not being White British and it’s so *****y.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
This isn't an unpopular opinion lol
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Agreed. If you like them then you’re obviously going to spend more time in actually helping them, otherwise why even try for the job. I can think of many teachers who didn’t like them. Another one that I can’t say whether it’s and unpopular opinion or not but racist teachers. I know myself and many others who have been picked on by teachers for not being White British and it’s so *****y.
Absolutely. If you're not willing to accommodate every kid who might wind up in your class or you're going to treat some of them differently for no good reason then what are you even doing?

(Original post by Randyyy)
This isn't an unpopular opinion lol
You'd be surprised. I was at a cousins wedding and I said I want to be a teacher because I like kids and want to help them and my aunt, who is a teacher, scoffed and said that will go away.
Xx.m.xX
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
porridge is the most disgusting thing in the world and so is pb&j toast
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Absolutely. If you're not willing to accommodate every kid who might wind up in your class or you're going to treat some of them differently for no good reason then what are you even doing?

You'd be surprised. I was at a cousins wedding and I said I want to be a teacher because I like kids and want to help them and my aunt, who is a teacher, scoffed and said that will go away.
That response from your aunt is the unpopular opinion. You'd be suprised
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (138)
18.13%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (77)
10.12%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (130)
17.08%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (109)
14.32%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (76)
9.99%
How can I be the best version of myself? (231)
30.35%

Watched Threads