The Student Room Group

Premier League correct score predictions competition 2018/19

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by L'étranger123
It doesn't matter, I'll beat you all with my expert predictions.

can't @ symbol you despite typing your name with the accent dunno what's occurring..but don't forget your picks.
Reply 61
Original post by joey11223
Alright a LOT of people still need to do their predictions for this weekend.

@sr90 @Mackay @Toolson @Evil Homer @L'étranger123 @UWS @CRTGG @AKRYL @S.G. @Billa Bong @hogree @Chichaldo

Done!
Reply 62
@hogree @UWS @sr90

still need to do yours guys first game is 12:30 tomorrow! Assume if you miss it you can still fill the rest in..
Reply 63

Spoiler

Alright week 4 over and done with, and @Chichaldo takes top spot bumping @UWS down one, only a point between them though! Also both with quite low scores this week so it's pretty tight at the top.

@Aky786UK was the only one to guess 3 correct scores this week including the sole predictor of 0-1 to Wolves. You'd have a massive score in the old system of doing it lol.
(edited 5 years ago)
I needed a good week after a dire start to the campaign so will take that!
Original post by joey11223
@hogree @UWS @sr90

still need to do yours guys first game is 12:30 tomorrow! Assume if you miss it you can still fill the rest in..

Forgot mine :sad: Funnily enough I realised as soon as the first game kicked off, but didn't think i'd be allowed to enter.
Reply 66
Original post by sr90
Forgot mine :sad: Funnily enough I realised as soon as the first game kicked off, but didn't think i'd be allowed to enter.

should have had a look!

Tbh I don't even know if it lets you? I kind of assume it would still let you do anything that hasn't kicked off..but unsure.
Reply 67
Right so I'm going to be away for the next three weekends, I'll sort out someone stepping in to do reminders, but also probably would help if folks tried to remember to get their scores in without being nudged, I got an email reminder this morning to do mine, assume everyone else does by default. As of now still 13 people need to get theirs in for this weekend..

@AKRYL @hogree @sr90 @CRTGG @difeo @UWS @S.G. @Billa Bong @Aky786UK @Stiff Little Fingers @Londonsfinest @Chichaldo
Reply 68
Original post by L'étranger123
x.

@ with your name never works for me lol so reminder for you separately.
Currently worst performance this round for those who have played this week.
I feel like I've finally got the hang of this.
Reply 70

Spoiler

Okay I'm back! Left Bali at 29c at 10pm, arrive to 7c yesterday morning..persevered with shorts though.

Seems a bit late to summarize the older weekends but since it's the end of the August-September period I'll do the weekend just gone..

So @Onde gets an impressive 4 correct scores this weekend! Pulling away from the those chasing, albeit 2.5 points is pretty fragile.

This also means that leading at the moment with 89 points, Onde wins the first monthly competition! Tenner Amazon voucher coming your way.

@Evil Homer you sorting that this time I think?
(edited 5 years ago)
Forgot to do this twice in a row now... need to stop being so forgetful!
Reply 72
Okay guys we have a game tomorrow night don't forget, 13 people still need to do them including...

@Mackay @Evil Homer @hogree @AKRYL @sr90 @UWS @CRTGG @S.G. @Billa Bong @Londonsfinest @Chichaldo

also letranger123 lol
Reply 73
Alright just 4 people left...

@CRTGG @hogree @Londonsfinest @AKRYL

obviously if you miss tonight can still do rest of the weekend I believe
Reply 74
In
Reply 75

Spoiler

Apologies for the delay, obviously internationals this weekend.

So last weekend @Aky786UK won it with 13 points! One of only two to get the Brighton West Ham result (other one @Onde of course..)

Due to his closest rivals getting lower scores @Onde is 4.5 points ahead of the pack despite a slightly lower score though.
Reply 76
Okay guys midnight reminder lol, first match is lunchtime if you forget may as well try the others..

@CRTGG @Chichaldo @Londonsfinest @hogree @sr90 @Evil Homer @difeo @UWS @
Reply 77

Spoiler

Late update this week!

@AKRYL and @Aky786UK joint top this week at 12 points with the exact same score from the exact same ratio of results (2 correct scores, 2 close, 3 normal points)!

Onde still up top but it's only a small lead!

As usual we have quite a few who haven't done their scores...might stop reminders at some point it does email you lol.

@CRTGG @difeo (some games, I assume intentional tbf), @UWS @sr90 @Billa Bong @Stiff Little Fingers @S.G. @hogree @Londonsfinest
For once I remembered!!
Reply 79
Original post by sr90
For once I remembered!!

i reminded you last night lol, it does alert people when I do @sr90 type thing right?

Quick Reply

Latest