The Student Room Group

Do I buy my own printer?

I am starting Zoology in September and am moving into halls. I am ware that I can print in the library but does buying my own printer make things easier? The printer I am looking at costs £30 and they d an ink scheme (for £3 a onth they will send you pronter ink in both black and colour ) so it seem spretty cheap to run too.

any advice would be great as I'm undecided!!
Original post by coggerrz1234
I am starting Zoology in September and am moving into halls. I am ware that I can print in the library but does buying my own printer make things easier? The printer I am looking at costs £30 and they d an ink scheme (for £3 a onth they will send you pronter ink in both black and colour ) so it seem spretty cheap to run too.

You won't really need one so I wouldn't waste money.
Original post by coggerrz1234

I would wait and see - many resources will be online. You may get a printer allowance at uni ie a certain number of pages you can print for free. If you do buy one the laser printers are best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending