The Student Room Group

22 Y/O Gay Virgin

So, as the title suggests I am a 22 Y/O homosexual male who has never even been kissed by a guy, let along "done the deed"

I guess I am just wondering if its weird to be my age and to have not had sex yet.
AND does anyone have any advice on how I can go about finding a boyfriend? I'm out but don't know any other gay people. I had Grindr recommended but I am not wanting my first to be hookup and tbh I would really like a boyfriend, i just dont know how to meet another guy.

Any advice anyone can give me would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tragically Single Guy
Go to gay bar/gay events etc and get talking to people.

The time will come when it comes.. or should I say cums.
Original post by Anonymous
So, as the title suggests I am a 22 Y/O homosexual male who has never even been kissed by a guy, let along "done the deed"

I guess I am just wondering if its weird to be my age and to have not had sex yet.
AND does anyone have any advice on how I can go about finding a boyfriend? I'm out but don't know any other gay people. I had Grindr recommended but I am not wanting my first to be hookup and tbh I would really like a boyfriend, i just dont know how to meet another guy.

Any advice anyone can give me would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tragically Single Guy

It's not too weird but people around you are starting to wonder, "is so and so ever gonna find anybody?".
My best friend is a 26-y/o virgin. It's now gotten to the point that I don't bring it up, it's too awkward for me. Whenever I do things (go out for a meal etc...) with my GF and he calls me up asking to hang out, I feel so guilty.

He's a good-looking guy, average height and weight etc... Just such an introvert.

My advice that my friend never heeded: put yourself out there, be willing to put yourself in uncomfortable situations.

Good luck bro.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending