The Student Room Group

One night stand

18 year old Indian virgin here. So basically during first year of uni, i was pretty outgoing and talked to lots of girls and even pulled some but never had sex.

I managed to get girls back to my flat but i was always chickened out because i am scared i might get a STD or get a girl pregnant.

I was wondering what the chances of contracting a STD during a one night stand is even if i wear a condom, Is it pretty unlikely and am i just overthinking it.

Also what are the chances of the condom breaking during sex, if it did break (like a tiny hole) is it obvious.

I know i am being paranoid but i don't **** my life up or my parents finding out. Any other advice will be useful as well.
Original post by Anonymous
18 year old Indian virgin here. So basically during first year of uni, i was pretty outgoing and talked to lots of girls and even pulled some but never had sex.

I managed to get girls back to my flat but i was always chickened out because i am scared i might get a STD or get a girl pregnant.

I was wondering what the chances of contracting a STD during a one night stand is even if i wear a condom, Is it pretty unlikely and am i just overthinking it.

Also what are the chances of the condom breaking during sex, if it did break (like a tiny hole) is it obvious.

I know i am being paranoid but i don't **** my life up or my parents finding out. Any other advice will be useful as well.

Ah mate just go out and sleep with everyone. Dont get a GF just enjoy your student life'
It's pretty rare that you'll get an std if you wear a condom.
And they only tend to split if they're too small, too big or not enough lube is used.

You can always ask the girl if she's on birth control and still use a condom and pull out - 3 layers of protection

worst case scenario if she got pregnant she would probably terminate . And stds are treatable.

Just be safe!!

(a girl i know had unprotected sex with 9 guys; got tested and was still clean, makes me think stds aren't as common as people think they are)
Original post by Cubcub99
I
(a girl i know had unprotected sex with 9 guys; got tested and was still clean, makes me think stds aren't as common as people think they are)

Great STD logic right there. Probably has nothing to do with an inexperienced girl sewing her oats with 9 inexperienced guys.
Original post by Chickeen2Nite
Great STD logic right there. Probably has nothing to do with an inexperienced girl sewing her oats with 9 inexperienced guys.

fairs haha makes sense. but you can only get an std if you sleep with someone with an std and don't use protection realistically. obvs some stds are condom-proof but the risk is still fairly low

Quick Reply

Latest