Can dry humping get me pregnant?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Me and my boyfriend had dry humping before 3 weeks and i am getting all those symptoms. Please let me know if i am pregnant. I am very scared
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please let me know if i am pregnant
TSR isn't a pregnancy test, you need to take one to find out. We won't know.

What symptoms are you getting?
independentx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Quick biology lesson - in order to get pregnant, sperm must enter your body and meet an egg. If no sperm entered your body, then you cannot get pregnant. So, it's very unlikely. But if you're still worried, then a pregnancy test is the only way to know for sure.
Amilyjk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My tummy hurts and my underwear gets brown spots from 3 days. I am really scared please helpp! I took a plan b almost 1 month ago
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The risks of getting pregnant are really from dry humping but they are still there however rare, the risk increases if you dry hump Naked or if your clothing gets soaked and it seems through(still rare but less rare)

Take a pregnancy test for peace of mind and go on contraception both of you, dry humping is still playing a game
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (73)
27.86%
No - I have already returned home (30)
11.45%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.61%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.69%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
29.39%

Watched Threads