To all Somalis why? Watch

Sagalkjk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
During the Middle Ages, Somalia’s territory witnessed the emergence and decline of several powerful sultanates that dominated the regional trade. At no point was the region centralized as one state, and the development of all the sultanates was linked to the central role that Islam played in the area since the 7th century.
The Sultanate of Mogadishu was an important trading empire that lasted from the 10th century to the 16th century. It maintained a vast trading network, dominated the regional gold trade, minted its own Mogadishu currency, and left an extensive architectural legacy in present-day southern Somalia.
The Ajuran Sultanate ruled over large parts of the Horn of Africa between the 13th and late 17th centuries. Through a strong centralized administration and an aggressive military stance towards invaders, it successfully resisted an Oromo invasion from the west and a Portuguese incursion from the east. It left an extensive architectural and engineering legacy.
The Warsangali Sultanate was a kingdom centered in northeastern and in some parts of southeastern Somalia. It was one of the largest sultanates ever established in the territory.
The Sultanate of Ifat was a medieval Muslim Sultanate in the Horn of Africa. Led by the Walashma dynasty, it was centered in the ancient cities of Zeila and Shewa. The Kingdom ruled over parts of what are now eastern Ethiopia, Djibouti, and northern Somalia. Ifat first emerged in the 13th century, when Sultan Umar Walashma conquered the Sultanate of Showa in 1285. The Adal Sultanate or Kingdom of Adal was founded after the fall of the Sultanate of Ifat. It flourished from around 1415 to 1577.
Following the Middle Ages and Early Modern period, Arab sultanates continued to dominate the region until it fell under the colonial control of Europeans in the 19th century.

our relationship with incient Egyptians:

https://www.ancient-origins.net/anci...y-found-006893

Why are we like this today? why did we fall?why no one is willing to help our somali countries? i am from somaliland but most of the somalis forget about djabouti that are somalis, the land that ethopia has from us the ogaden who live there, what about the land kenya has from us and Somalis that live there.why are dont we not help each other? why all the hate? i know siadd barre destroyed both somaliland and somalia but are not we the foolish who still hate each other and dont want either of us to succeed??????
Sagalkjk
Rep:
?
Why most of us are not willing to stay there and help our countries?????
Sagalkjk
Rep:
?
Why our youngster is not willing to help???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (38)
7.44%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (298)
58.32%
No (175)
34.25%

Watched Threads