Would I be able to complete all my alevels in one year so year 12? Watch

lillyx123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I want to complete all my alevels in one year so in year 12 because then after I can travel and live in Italy for what would be year 13 therefore I can save for uni ect! Is completing your alevels in one year(year12) possible ?
HarrisonAF
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Yes, but you’d probably get terrible grades or be extremely overworked. It isn’t worth it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by lillyx123)
I want to complete all my alevels in one year so in year 12 because then after I can travel and live in Italy for what would be year 13 therefore I can save for uni ect! Is completing your alevels in one year(year12) possible ?
No - it isn't possible unless you self-study at home and I wouldn't advise that. You could have a gap year after A levels?
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I really don't see the point. Lots of people take a gap year after Y13 if they want to travel or save for uni. I don't even know if it's possible to do what you're suggesting, but looking back to how much work I had to put in for my AS/A2 levels I wouldn't like to try sitting all exams in one year!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by lillyx123)
Yes if you are really clever and teaching yourself, You are most likely not that clever,. Do not underestimate A levels.
Your school will 99.9% not allow it.
Education after 18 is no longer free.
We are leaving the EU. and you may not be treated as favourably, which depends on whether an agreement is reached, It looks possible no such agreement will be reached.
MJ4545
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
The simple answer is no, it's not possible.

Going into more detail, it's only possible if you belong to the 1% most brightest of the population. So unless you think your part of the best 1% then answer is no.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.58%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (378)
56.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.35%

Watched Threads