3 wishes and 3 things you hope for?

Watch
icygrl
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Post your 3 wishes (can be unrealistic) and 3 things you hope for (ie more realistic, for example, better health, better grades etc)

‼️No offensive/inappropriate wishes/things you hope for, please thank you. Let’s keep this thread positive, results day is coming up soon, let’s leave the stress and drama for that day! 💞☘️
icygrl
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
I wish I could be rich (like £50 million + in the bank)
I wish I could be happy and my family will always be safe and healthy and happy
I wish I could meet Professional G

I hope I get the grades to get into my firm choice uni
I hope I do well in my degree and become a great lawyer
I hope I become happier sooner

💗
Janso
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Wish
Someone loved me
Wasn't a loser
Could afford a Jaguar :lol:

Hope
I get this job I interviewed for
I can reach my goal weight before Christmas
I lose my virginity
username4036292
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
3 wishes:

1. Meeting Erick Brian Colon (my avatar 😍).
2. Meeting my TSR friends.
3. Living my dreams.

3 things I hope for:

1. Getting my predicted grades on IGCSE results day.
2. Performing my favourite songs at an acoustic musical gig if I ever come to UK.
3.Travelling in Miami and Toronto.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
My hopes and wishes are pretty much the same -

I hope my papa can get a transplant soon. Sadly me and my family weren't matches and he's had 6 transplant offers fall through so far :cry2:
I hope my cats live for many more years and that I can give them the best lives they can have
I hope to remain happy and healthy for many more years to come
Newbie_noob
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kiki213)
Post your 3 wishes (can be unrealistic) and 3 things you hope for (ie more realistic, for example, better health, better grades etc)

‼️No offensive/inappropriate wishes/things you hope for, please thank you. Let’s keep this thread positive, results day is coming up soon, let’s leave the stress and drama for that day! 💞☘️
I wish if I could get laid

I hope I get laid
I hope I get laid
I hope I get laid
icygrl
Rep:
(Original post by Rum Ham)
My hopes and wishes are pretty much the same -

I hope my papa can get a transplant soon. Sadly me and my family weren't matches and he's had 6 transplant offers fall through so far :cry2:
I hope my cats live for many more years and that I can give them the best lives they can have
I hope to remain happy and healthy for many more years to come
Aw I’m sorry to hear that, I really hope your father gets a transplant soon! ❤️ Do you have a gofundme or something to share here in case someone can offer a transplant? I hope your father gets better soon and you live a happy healthy life! Xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
12.73%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.82%
Finding the time to revise (6)
10.91%
Finding the motivation (10)
18.18%
Getting distracted (10)
18.18%
Procrastination (21)
38.18%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads