The Student Room Group

AMA (Ask Me Anything) CoffeeAndPolitics

Just came back from my holiday abroad. Ask me anything as long as it's sensible. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

What is your third least favourite Musical?:holmes:

Please answer in detail. Marks will be awarded for spelling, punctuation and grammar. This question is out of 7 marks. A bonus mark will be awarded for reference to strawberries.
do you like tea :tea:
Reply 3
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What is your third least favourite Musical?:holmes:

Please answer in detail. Marks will be awarded for spelling, punctuation and grammar. This question is out of 7 marks. A bonus mark will be awarded for reference to strawberries.

I can't answer this question as I haven't watched ANY musicals at all but strawberries are very nice.

Original post by rainclouds-
do you like tea :tea:

Yes I do like tea as well - PG Tips is the best.
Do you prefer coffee or politics?
Reply 5
Original post by psc---maths
Do you prefer coffee or politics?

Both.
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Both.

If you had to chose one.
Reply 7
Original post by psc---maths
If you had to chose one.

Coffee without shame :P
I haven't watched ANY musicals at all

:shock:

have you seen any ted talks? if so which ones are your favourite/do you recommend? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by rainclouds-
:shock:

have you seen any ted talks? if so which ones are your favourite/do you recommend? :smile:

Not really but iirc I did watch this which is quite good... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H14bBuluwB8
Both.

Boobs or butts :colone:
hey do you think Oxbrige is eliteist? They discriminate against people with low iq. You cant controll your iq just like you cant controll your race
Reply 12
do u liek narwhalz
Reply 13
What year are you in in school and what uni course are you looking to do/are doing and at which uni? :smile:
do you find shield shrimps amazing ?

:holmes:
Rate TSR's Model House of Commons out of 8.

Can you do the fandango?:holmes:
In your honest opinion, what do you think about the current state of Quantum Computing thus far, they say that it requires 70 or so qubits to attain 'quantum supremacy', but is this viable within our lifetimes? Given that so far we've only managed to attain about 15 or 16. Furthermore if such an astronomical number was indeed attained, what consequences would this have on human infrastructure, which until that point had been based around systems with far inferior calculation and operation capacity, would our banking etc be at risk given the fact such a device could brute force its way through a heavy layer encryption system in a matter of hours instead of several years, given the expanded number of possible operations?
top or bottom? :bubbles:
Reply 18
Just came back from my holiday abroad. Ask me anything as long as it's sensible. :smile:

sensible
Original post by have
sensible

Sensible?

Quick Reply

Latest