The Student Room Group

Failing 3 modules at uni

I'm in my 2nd year at uni doing Civil Engineering part time, I failed 3 modules and have the resits next week, which I'm not confident for at all. If I were to fail them will I be able to redo the modules in my 3rd year or will I be kicked off the course?

Thanks
Original post by dmj1995
I'm in my 2nd year at uni doing Civil Engineering part time, I failed 3 modules and have the resits next week, which I'm not confident for at all. If I were to fail them will I be able to redo the modules in my 3rd year or will I be kicked off the course?

Thanks

It’s more likely that you’ll be asked to redo the year if you fail the resits
Original post by dmj1995

Thanks

Focus on doing well in the resits rather than worrying about what might, or might not, happen.

Your uni's academic regulations will set out what would happen. I highly doubt whether they'd let you move on to 3rd year if you're unable to pass the second year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending