The Student Room Group

Do i look white?

I am moving to the states in a few days and i was wondering if i look like a European/white person.

I am not going to post a picture but i have same skin tone as zayn and have the same hair color. My facial appearance is bit different and i have pointer/longer nose.

So if i don't grow a bread, would you say that i would look like someone of European descent. My name is pretty 'whiteish' both surname and forename

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Kinda hard to answer that question without a pic though lol
im tired of these threads, post a freaking pic then we’ll judge.
Reply 3
why do you care whether you look white or not. what? what's your ethnicity?
Reply 4
Attachment not found
I don't want to post pictures because it will on the internet forever lol.

I look like the guy in the picture but a bit fatter and i don't have a beard
You're white get over it.
Reply 6
Original post by BitMel

Because i would rather look white than Asian, because people will treat me better and i will less prone to the target of racism
Reply 7
Well we need a pic to be able to actually tell you, you know?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I am moving to the states in a few days and i was wondering if i look like a European/white person.

I am not going to post a picture but i have same skin tone as zayn and have the same hair color. My facial appearance is bit different and i have pointer/longer nose.

So if i don't grow a bread, would you say that i would look like someone of European descent. My name is pretty 'whiteish' both surname and forename
You ask us about your appearence and then don't post a picture. Nice job.
Reply 9
I am of indian descent but i planning on dyeing hair a brownish colour and shaving my bread completely so i can be more white in appearance
Original post by Tootles
You ask us about your appearence and then don't post a picture. Nice job.

I uploaded a picture of someone one similar to me ,difference is i have a longer and pointer noise and am more fatter. apart from that i look the same
You look white. Why is it so important to you?
Reply 12
Because i would rather look white than Asian, because people will treat me better and i will less prone to the target of racism

Oh common, you'll be fine
Original post by Wilfred Little
You're white get over it.

He said he’s Asian (Indian) and wants to look white
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 14
have you ever been mistaken for being white? i think there's your answer.

i wouldn't assume you'll be treated better if people think you're white, but it also depends where you're moving to. i think culture varies greatly across the US.

Depending on where about you are going, I think you will be fine
You look pakistani or something. You look buff so stop tryna be like somebody else
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by BitMel
not everywhere is like england and even now this country is getting more hostile. if he's going to America I can see why he would be worried about looking too "ethnic." OP, the guy in the picture could be italian, greek or maybe turkish. In America though they may think you are mexican/hispanic and the white whites aren't always on good terms with them (i.e the building the wall stuff). If they think you're indian /arabic they may think you're a terrorist, if they think you are hispanic they may make jokes that you should clean their toilet or something - so I guess the latter is better...
Nope! I can tell a white person from a mile away.You look Bangali.
I noticed on TSR, why though?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending