Should Vegans Be Allowed In The Military? Watch

#1.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I think who we let in the military should be based on their physical state and how they take care of themselves. I think with a vegan diet it is impossible for someone to be bulky and have a lot of strength as they lack meat. Do you think we should have such people representing us in the military? Also what if their diet conflcts with the military? Do we change everything just for them? This will lead to higher costs. bgrejjeg
bobby147
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Rofl,you just want that guy to come don't you ?
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by #1.)
I think who we let in the military should be based on their physical state and how they take care of themselves. I think with a vegan diet it is impossible for someone to be bulky and have a lot of strength as they lack meat. Do you think we should have such people representing us in the military? Also what if their diet conflcts with the military? Do we change everything just for them? This will lead to higher costs.
Lol!
3pointonefour
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Waiting for that guy from the other thread to take the b8.
Also waiting for any other vegans.
#1.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by bobby147)
Rofl,you just want that guy to come don't you ?
😂😂
bobby147
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hopefully he comes,he just derailing other threads so it wouldn't be a bad idea to just try and contain him to this one.
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
Just look up at what meat does to your health: asthma, heart disease, cancers, erectile dysfunction, gallstones, diabetes and anything else you can think of. The protein in meat is actually linked to osteoporosis because you get too much of it and its next to impossible for your body too break it down and an increase in hip fractures.

Rhinos don't eat meat neither do elephants and gorillas are plantbased with a few who eat insects every now amd then. What higher costs? plant based food is the cheapest food out there. I'm a meateater and I absolutely love it but can't help buy realise meateaters are deluded, so should we have feeble meateaters in the army who a susceptible to illnesses and diseases more than plantbased eaters (vegans) and fatigue.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X_exceed
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
If vegans want to join the military they should adapt to their diet involving meat especially if vegans in the military lead to higher costs, which nobody wants.
PureHeroine
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
if you can stay up tonight he'll come alright
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (7)
12.5%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (4)
7.14%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (2)
3.57%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (9)
16.07%
Monster Munch (6)
10.71%