The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes if you didn't consent. Its rape .
Original post by Anonymous
If a guy puts his **** inside you without your permission for literally one second because you pushed the guy off after a second? He doesn’t put it all the way in but you didn’t consent...

There is not enough info here to know.

Rape requires two things: you to lack consent and for the male to lack reasonable belief that you consented. Your lack of consent is only one part of the offence, in other words. Yes, any penetration, even slight penetration, can form the basis of rape.
Original post by Notoriety
There is not enough info here to know.

Rape requires two things: you to lack consent and for the male to lack reasonable belief that you consented. Your lack of consent is only one part of the offence, in other words. Yes, any penetration, even slight penetration, can form the basis of rape.

Did you just make this **** up :biggrin: If there's no consent it's rape, simple as.
I dont understand, how did you get in such a situation? Yes, its rape.
Reply 5
For 1 second and then u pushed him off?

so he busted his penis out and put it in for EXACTLY one second and pulled it back out?

Nah that sheeet don't sound right
"Here, take my D"
"Nah I don't want it"
"Nah take it" *gives D*

^ Das rape mane.
Reply 7
Original post by as125
For 1 second and then u pushed him off?

so he busted his penis out and put it in for EXACTLY one second and pulled it back out?

Nah that sheeet don't sound right

Yes
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Yes

How did you know it was EXACTLY one second?

Did you time it?
Penetration without clear consent is rape, whether the dongle be inside you for 1 second or 1000 thrusts.
Original post by as125
How did you know it was EXACTLY one second?

Did you time it?

Because i felt it go inside me and i extremely quickly reacted and pushed him off. Maybe 2/3 seconds then
Though, unfortunately the term rape is thrown around too loosely nowadays (not in any way indicating that you weren't raped op)
Original post by pablo442
Did you just make this **** up :biggrin: If there's no consent it's rape, simple as.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/1

No, Parliament made it up.
Yeah any penetration by a penis is the basis for a rape charge.

In the legal sense if one reasonably believes your partner consented then you don't get charged. If it wasn't written that way you'd open people up for trouble where girls start initially agreeing, then withdrawing consent halfway through without informing their partner then running off to the coppers.

In the case given by OP I imagine shoving him off would be enough grounds to push for a 'this guy knew full well I didn't want it' narrative.
I dont understand, how did you get in such a situation? Yes, its rape.

I wanted to have sex like eager to but then when he touched me, I suddenly wasnt in the mood and i said i dont want to have it. He was naked before this too so he just put it in and i pushed him off.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
"Here, take my D"
"Nah I don't want it"
"Nah take it" *gives D*

^ Das rape mane.

Nah you wrong fam. Rape is a lot more than just this. e.g. *gives the d without asking*
Original post by Carolina K. v2
Nah you wrong fam. Rape is a lot more than just this. e.g. *gives the d without asking*

It was an example of a type of rape m8 :colonhash:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
It was an example of a type of rape m8 :colonhash:

It didnt' answer the question. It made it look like unless someone says "no" it's not rape.
Original post by Carolina K. v2
It didnt' answer the question. It made it look like unless someone says "no" it's not rape.

That's assumed rather than implied.
Number of these threads over the last week: 100+

Latest

Trending

Trending