The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston brook green

Hi,I am looking for a Accomodation to stay in for 2018 as I am studying in Aston universityThis is my second year and the accommodations are just sooo expensive Living at lakeside is coming up to six grand Recently I found this place called Aston brook green and I was wondering if it would be a good place to stay ???It’s working ou to be 2 grand cheaper in total but I haven’t heard much about this place
Original post by Dontmindme123
Hi,I am looking for a Accomodation to stay in for 2018 as I am studying in Aston universityThis is my second year and the accommodations are just sooo expensive Living at lakeside is coming up to six grand Recently I found this place called Aston brook green and I was wondering if it would be a good place to stay ???It’s working ou to be 2 grand cheaper in total but I haven’t heard much about this place

Moved to the Aston University subforum

and tagging in @Aston University who are always helpful :tongue:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Dontmindme123

Hi,

Sorry for the slow reply. We don't currently own any of the accommodation, so I can speak relatively impartially. Aston Brook Green is owned by our Students’ Union and is a much more affordable option, but there is a significant dip in quality compared to the Unite accommodation on campus. I’m sure you can see this from the photos.

Value is subjective and it depends what you’re looking for, if you just want a roof over your head then Aston Brook Green will work like a charm and won’t eat up as much of your student loan. However if you want to live closer, have a newer en-suite bathroom and live with more first year students then the on campus unite accommodation is probably a better option.

Usually our students tend to live on campus in the first year and then once they’ve made friend groups move out to housing shares in the wider area.

Hope that helps

Josh

Quick Reply

Latest